Kanye West running for President.

Soldato
I know, but you wrote a three paragraph defence about one of the lesser things he (Kanye) said.

I've seen some reports state he is having a bipolar episode.

Yeah I've heard around here and there that he lives with a Bipolar disorder he may actually have said it himself. And if he does have such a disorder surely he cant run for public office ?.

Soldato
Would would make him absolutely not fit to be president. I mean as well as been an attention seeking anti-vaccine religious nut job.

By this point I'd hope no-one is actually seriously thinking that Kanye could win, right?

However to answer your question, whilst it has been claimed that several Presidents have been diagnosed as as Biploar after they've left office or after their death (Teddy Roosevelt and John Adams) and that several others had various other mental illnesses, none have have had a confirmed mental illness "before" entering office. However there is nothing in the Constitution which specifically prevents it, in fact the Constitution is fairly wide open for who can become a president with no physical, mental, gender, race, religion or sexual preference requirements at all, only Citizenship and age -

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Article II, Section 1, Clause 5

“No Person except a natural born Citizen, or a Citizen of the United States, at the time of the Adoption of this Constitution, shall be eligible to the Office of President; neither shall any Person be eligible to that Office who shall not have attained to the Age of thirty five Years, and been fourteen Years a Resident within the United States.”
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Caporegime
Was that 'cus he is black? :D

What is this Wankanda method anyway? I've not seen the movies.

Magic.

By having magic and thus technology 1000s of years ahead of the rest of the world things will be better.

Well unless your gay or any of the LGBT spectrum cause God hates you so you dont get magic space rocks.

Caporegime
I'd ponder whether he can even "run his own life" before considering voting for him.

or does he hire people to do that for him which makes it pretty pointless to be president if your relying on other people to do the job for you.

couldn't be worse than trump could he? oh yes I think much worse.
at least trump has some small grasp of what reality is where as kanye is in his own world, I think he partially ascended became trapped between two existences and slowly went insane.

Now he has no idea where he is or what's happening.

also would anyone really want kardashians anywhere near the white house? I assume he's still with the fat one who likes to photoshop her photos to the extent nothing of the original exists anymore.

Back
Top Bottom