Keeping up with the Markles

Soldato
I think the hate for this women is just gross. Its like people lose all sense of logic when talking about her.

What we are witnessing is a classic PR battle, there may be some truth to everything but I bet 100% there is a shed load of spin dumped into the mix as well.

They left because of the media and this is proving once again that their decision was the correct one.
I suppose you believe prince Andrew is a throughly decent fellow who has suffered at the hands of the media too?

Permabanned
I think the hate for this women is just gross. Its like people lose all sense of logic when talking about her.

What we are witnessing is a classic PR battle, there may be some truth to everything but I bet 100% there is a shed load of spin dumped into the mix as well.

They left because of the media and this is proving once again that their decision was the correct one.

I hate all Royals equally. Relic of the past with no modern relevance.

Caporegime
I suppose you believe prince Andrew is a throughly decent fellow who has suffered at the hands of the media too?
He's right up there when it comes to decent fellows.

He hung around with a known sex trafficker/likely nonce, went back to spend more time with him after his conviction (and I believe he lied about this initially), gave a car crash interview showing no remorse, tried the Woking Pizzaexpress defence, tried the 'that's not me in the picture defence' and then the tried and tested - honest guv it can't have been me because I can't sweat defence.

What about that behaviour do you think is not thoroughly decent? All forgotten now with The Mail :).

Soldato

I think the average person would have said good luck to them if they simply stepped back because of media intrusion. However, they have chosen to rebase in the most media centric city and country in the world and have since placed themselves firmly in the spotlight and even incorporated their infant son into their Spotify channel. They have signed a deal with Netflix, the same Netflix who are sensationalising his family and drawing further media attention to the RF. Most people just see this as hypocritical.

Soldato
I quoted you quoting me.
Can't get more clearer than that.
I think I will have to take satire out of the equation. So we are just left with stupidity.
I think the average person would have said good luck to them if they simply stepped back because of media intrusion. However, they have chosen to rebase in the most media centric city and country in the world and have since placed themselves firmly in the spotlight and even incorporated their infant son into their Spotify channel. They have signed a deal with Netflix, the same Netflix who are sensationalising his family and drawing further media attention to the RF. Most people just see this as hypocritical.
But all this HATE started long before then. They hate them because they are 'woke'.

Associate
I dont really follow the Royal Family, but why is it the only time I hear about Meghan Markle it's because she's reducing people to tears and bullying

What on earth is wrong with this woman

Soldato
I dont really follow the Royal Family, but why is it the only time I hear about Meghan Markle it's because she's reducing people to tears and bullying

I take it you are a Daily Mail reader.

Or do you mean the cries and bullying by the anti woke brigade? Because that is basicaly what is happening. She is being bullied. Its playground bullying.

Ive heard she smells and has the lurgy.

Soldato
I would disagree. "Wokeness" is also not absolute, there are facets to the various topics, it's not all or nothing.

If you are in the media spotlight it is probably best that you evaluate your own position before getting on a soap box. Their failure to be self critical has contributed to the change in public perception.

Soldato
I would disagree. "Wokeness" is also not absolute, there are facets to the various topics, it's not all or nothing.

If you are in the media spotlight it is probably best that you evaluate your own position before getting on a soap box. Their failure to be self critical has contributed to the change in public perception.
It didnt start with the wokeness that was something that came after but really?

https://graziamagazine.com/articles/meghan-markle-kensington-royal-instagram-comments/
In November of 2016, abuse against Markle in the tabloid media became so bad, Prince Harry was forced to release an extraordinary statement attacking the “racial undertones” in the press coverage surrounding their relationship. “The past week has seen a line crossed,” the Palace’s statement warned. “[Markle] has been subject to a wave of abuse and harassment. Some of this has been very public – the smear of the front page of a national newspaper; and the outright sexism and racism of social media trolls and web article comments.”

It was the first time a palace spokesperson has used such direct and outspoken language. Is it time for another letter of warning? At the very least, Kensington Royal needs to turn off its comments for a little while.
2016! Remind me again when they left the UK?

Soldato

is this requirement for everyone or do you reserve this kind of judgement for those who you want to criticise? Just asking as human nature tends to mean cries of hypocrisy against people are usually accompanied with a great big pass for those they don’t.

Soldato

Haven't you heard?

Its 'The Firm' perpetuating falsehoods and Meghan is the victim.

Back
Top Bottom