key sites to stay away from

Associate
hi all is there a list any where of steam/game key sites to stay away from? as i pick up a key a few months ago from a site and the key got baned wont to make sure that don't happen again lol

Associate
Dunno which to stay away from but for years I've always used CDKEYS - they are brilliant. They advertise a price and you think thats ok, goto buy the key then you get another loyalty discount not previously mentioned and it becomes even cheaper.

Also for example a few weeks ago Elders scrolls online latest dlc went on half price sale by steam/bethesda. It was £1 more than what cdkeys was selling it for so I emailed them about the official sale and they replied saying sorry this was their best possible price but the next day they knocked £5 off

Caporegime
Kinguin got caught with a user using stolen credit cards to buy keys and uploaded them to the site as they’re functionally a reseller. I’ve stuck to cdkeys.com and cjs-cdkeys.com as well. There’s also greenmangaming too who are legit.

Associate
If they're listed on 'isthereanydeal' they'll be fine. I gather they're pretty strict on who they allow in their listings.

Caporegime
Cjs is fine ,I've bought a few things from them

I had a windows 11 key earlier in the year that had already been used they replaced it for me but it took about 3 days to get a reply from support

Soldato
Don't use CJS keys - had issues with them - after spending lots over the years wouldn't refund - had to go through paypal - then still tried to deduct £1 for admin. Very slow to get a reply - a one man band I reckon. Everywhere is OK until you have an issue. CDkeys for me

Soldato
G2A was m in a number of scandals and is generally a pain to use with many hidden charge and subscriptions it wants you to sign up to.

Cdkeys.com have always been fine for me
this. i was getting charged like £3-4 a month for BS charges, so cancelled them through Paypal. Was not happy.

Associate
If they're listed on 'isthereanydeal' they'll be fine. I gather they're pretty strict on who they allow in their listings.
This. Though CDkeys isn't on there and I do use them too.
this is the site i found the key that i got scam on lol but the site is no longer listed on there now so mite bin a one off mastake
They have removed sites before when they've gone rogue IIRC.

Soldato
Greenman gaming are legit resellers most of the rest are bent as **** but as long as the key redeems who cares? Just pay with PayPal so you are covered.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom