KFC Breakfast

Soldato
I never said it was healthy, I said compared to other fast food it was healthier! So your saying that a piece of skinless chicken breast fried in "low linolenic" soybean oil is no better than a burger covered in trans fats :confused: Please come back when your talking sense :rolleyes:

Read my post.

None of it is healthy. And the term 'healthier' is hardly applicable when nothing on that meal could be considered anywhere within the realms of a 'healthier lifestyle'.

Get a grip. That food is nutritionally empty crap. And that was my point. I also said that chicken being chicken, did not automatically make it healthier than red meat.

Ant :cool:

Soldato
OP
Do people genuinely find it tasty?! It's fair dos if you do... I just really don't find it pleasureable to eat at all. I can get the guilty pleasure of it... I just don't find it flavoursome at all.
Yea, KFC is nice in general, but things like zinger tower burgers, probably the worst for fat and bad stuff is mega tasty, I personally don't eat food for the convenience, I eat what I like. Generally I eat healthy and cool food at home, take away is not a habbit, nor part of my general diet.

Personally I see it as a treat, I'll never (unless I'm going to die from it) put my health above having something nice now and then. But if you don't find it nice then there's no reason to go there at all.

Man of Honour
Do people genuinely find it tasty?! It's fair dos if you do... I just really don't find it pleasureable to eat at all. I can get the guilty pleasure of it... I just don't find it flavoursome at all.

I really enjoy the taste of the original recipe chicken. Very yum! The tastiest of all fast foods.

Man of Honour
Most people make the mistake of asking for the breast or 'keel' piece of chicken. Personally I like the ribs piece. If you are feeling manly, you can grind and eat the ribs. Grr!

Permabanned
I love KFC food but I REFUSE to go there because the one in Stockton is full of absolute morons!

The Redcar one is the worst kfc i have ever been in

i think the teeside park one is alright (this the one you mean) they let me have a tub of pepper mayo free.

KFC is slow in a lot of places tho

Soldato
OP
The Redcar one is the worst kfc i have ever been in

i think the teeside park one is alright (this the one you mean) they let me have a tub of pepper mayo free.

KFC is slow in a lot of places tho
The Teesside park one used to be awesome for me, we used to go all the time near closing time, buy a strips meal or something and they would give us an entire bucket of chicken! Those were the days.

Soldato
Tesco Finest pork & leek sausages sliced on a soft white bap with a fried egg (no runny yolk!) and a splash of ketchup > any fast food breakfast.

I had a double sausage and egg McMuffin the other day, the first McDonalds 'food' I've had in over 2 years. I was sorely disappointed - it used to be the best thing on the menu. Now it's dry, tasteless and 'healthy'.

Back
Top Bottom