KFC Breakfast

Caporegime
That looks fapping awesome!

But the local KFC is rubbish, like really bad. When it first opened it was closed down for health reasons.

Then it was full of Black people, nothing wrong with that at all expect they couldn't understand you.

Then it was full of Indians, same they could barly understand you.

Last time I was there it had changed to white guys, which all didn't have a clue.

So I refuse to go to it anymore :(

Soldato
OP
Then it was full of Black people, nothing wrong with that at all expect they couldn't understand you.
The same thing happened with one of ours, one minute it was staffed as one would expect, the next it was full of black people (again nothing against them and sorry if "black" seems racist to you, but stfu if you do you're wrong) was just very strange that all the old staff dissapeared and was replaced so fully with a minority.

FYI the wrap is the best I've had so far!

Caporegime
The same thing happened with one of ours, one minute it was staffed as one would expect, the next it was full of black people (again nothing against them and sorry if "black" seems racist to you, but stfu if you do you're wrong) was just very strange that all the old staff dissapeared and was replaced so fully with a minority.

FYI the wrap is the best I've had so far!

Yeah exactly the same and then the next minute they were ALL gone and replaced by Indians. Like eh! How do you replace all the staff!

Permabanned
I'd rather go hungry. I genuinely would.

Well you should do some research!!
As far as fast food goes kfc are among the healthiest if not the healthiest out their! They now cook everything in the much healthier soybean oil which is far better for you than the artery-clogging trans fats that disgusting places like McDonalds use! Not forgetting that chicken/white meat is also healthier than red meat!

Last edited:
Soldato
Well you should do some research!!
As far as fast food goes kfc are among the healthiest if not the healthiest out their! They now cook everything in the much healthier soybean oil which is far better for you than the artery-clogging trans fats that disgusting places like McDonalds use! Not forgetting that chicken/white meat is also healthier than red meat!

isnt trans fat banned?

Back
Top Bottom