KILL IT WITH FIRE

Soldato
There might have been a flaw in my suggestion.

I shall be more logical:

Predicate: Cats can sometimes catch spiders.
Predicate: These are big spiders.

Conclusion: You need big cats.

So the OP needs to buy a couple of tigers. Or lions.

yes that is more like it, i would suggest a scottish wildcat and a snow leopard just to be safe and you can pet the big snow furry ones tail as you doze off :D

Soldato
Hmmm, Minusorange is clearly under their influence already.

I just appreciate the work these fantastic little bug hunters do

Beside it could be worse you could live in South America or Australia where they will kill you if you so much as look at them the wrong way, what we have here in UK are kittens in comparison

Soldato
I just appreciate the work these fantastic little bug hunters do

Beside it could be worse you could live in South America or Australia where they will kill you if you so much as look at them the wrong way, what we have here in UK are kittens in comparison

that may be but the bacteria on some of our common spiders fangs can make necrosis happen to human flesh if they peirce it or bite a already open cut....... im scared of spiders :p

theres a small cat in my house that probably has adhd or some thing she is not normal and she misses the evil spiders that roam about :(

seen a few clear tiny spiders probably just hatched a while back and i left them alone but im gonna regret it when one gets bigger and comes into my room :(

Caporegime
Oh for goodness sake, those spiders are just harmless tiddly things! Pick them up and throw them outside.

The time to start fretting is when one of these bad boys enters the room:

Heteropoda_ZZ279_F2649.jpg

Some of them are big enough to eat lizards:

maxresdefault.jpg

That's what we deal with down here in Australia!

Soldato
Oh for goodness sake, those spiders are just harmless tiddly things! Pick them up and throw them outside.

The time to start fretting is when one of these bad boys enters the room:

Heteropoda_ZZ279_F2649.jpg

Some of them are big enough to eat lizards:

maxresdefault.jpg

That's what we deal with down here in Australia!

good you can keep they scary things there :p

nearly had a heart attack when i seen that :(

Soldato
No matter how big or small you should always burn a spider !!
If you don't kill it you will regret it when it climbs inside your mouth when your asleep.

Soldato
Where I've just moved to in Saudi has these wee blighters running around (stock image of 2/3 grown Camel Spider). I had 3 fighting on my Porch a few nights ago and found the remains of two with the scruff marks/fluid trails in the sand where the survivor had dragged itself away after it was missing legs!

camel-spider.jpg

Caporegime
Where I've just moved to in Saudi has these wee blighters running around (stock image of 2/3 grown Camel Spider). I had 3 fighting on my Porch a few nights ago and found the remains of two with the scruff marks/fluid trails in the sand where the survivor had dragged itself away after it was missing legs!

camel-spider.jpg

Two guys sharing a room in UAE had one of these (albiet smaller) scuttle into their room. They left their room quicker than it entered! Oh NOPE!

Man of Honour
We did have a giant yellow orb weaver (this) hanging outside our old garage

Yeah...I'd be straight down the estate agents asking them to put my house on the market for offers in excess of 50p if I saw that in my garage.

My turbo trainer is in my garage and because I have my headphones on while using it while I watch TV, I'm really on edge the whole time about seeing a spider on me or near me. As just behind me is a huuuuge thick web next to a hole in the brickwork. I keep meaning to plug the hole with something but I don't want to risk it popping out when I get near :D

Soldato
I've never read such shocking posts. What you should do is simply put your hand over them, scoop them up and put them outside UNHARMED. Spiders are great companions for the environment. Sounds to me as though there are some not very brave people inhabiting this thread.

Soldato
Not sure how effective these things are but my mate said he was on holiday in wales and they had some electronic device which emits some kind of signal to repel spiders. He said it was turned off one day and the next day the house had loads of them around the place. Turned it back on and they disappeared.

Said he bought one for home and hasn't seen one since.

Could be an option

https://www.primrose.co.uk/pestbye-advanced-spider-repellent-whole-house-p-1277.html

Caporegime
I've never read such shocking posts. What you should do is simply put your hand over them, scoop them up and put them outside UNHARMED. Spiders are great companions for the environment. Sounds to me as though there are some not very brave people inhabiting this thread.
This is no time for rational and sensible suggestions. A mans life hangs in the balance.

Back
Top Bottom