Killing Floor 2

Permabanned
OP
Depends on your team mates. You can try Hard at that level. I'm level 16 and just play Hard but still lose because my team mates decide to go lone wolf and die.

Permabanned
OP
What We Are Up To - Lord Of The Manor

I'll include content later but Manor looks good.

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=108396

Edit:

This is our first State of the Killing Floor 2 Union Address. We are a couple of weeks in from our launch on Steam Early Access. During our time in Early Access we'll be bringing you regular updates on what we're up to and what's coming next (includes visuals of the new stuff!). Everybody here is working hard away at something. For some their task of investigating the critical bugs and crashes continues. While we fixed many of these with hotfixes and the first patch, there are still some left lurking that aren't giving us good data. To that end with the next update will include some additional logging and catching mechanism in hopes of getting us more information to address these issues.

That isn't all that is going on. Data, data everywhere! From watching others play (both in-game and on streams), to forum discussions to live gameplay data from servers, we are absorbing it all. This is the area where we'll collect and collate date, listen and discuss - we don't have all the answers yet. Perk balancing discussions are ongoing (did somebody mention the Berserker yet? Yes? Ok), as are the feature refinement meetings (what do you, the players, dislike, and how can we change that). As we continue development we will be talking more and more about these items (what those items are will be ever changing as well) . But right now we are still figuring out much of that as we pore over data sets.

But what is the next visible piece? That we do know. While there are many irons in the fire here at Tripwire HQ (maps, perks, weapons, characters, bosses, more?) we are closing in on what will be the first content update for Killing Floor 2. We are pleased to announce the (Work In Progress) new map - Manor.

AhfQu2M.jpg

dbNkvJm.jpg

Set against a Swiss cliff side, this modern fortress hides many secrets. While the raging storm outside approaches, evil has begun to leak out from its imposing walls. You are being invited in (well you've been offered dosh to clear the place out!), are you up for the challenge?

klhlwdg.jpg

E9RjZoN.jpg

And this is only the first of what is to come (see the previously mentioned irons in the fire)! We'll be posting more info very soon with more details - so stay tuned!

Last edited:
Associate
Really enjoying this. Hoping for some custom servers with more than 6 players and crazy maps though. Sure it'll come.

Support class seems great. Once you get the AA-12 it's pretty easy to hold off against the higher level hordes but you still need a good team backing you up. Only play on normal mode and might jump over the Hard next.

Great fun!

Soldato
I have managed to get my commando up to level 15 now and still enjoying the game.

whats it like on the 32 man servers? bet it must be insane lol

I haven't had any lag at all on any of the servers I have played on since I brought the game

Phonesis and Big, if you want to team up one night for some KL2 add me to steam :)

Last edited:
Associate
um i was playing on them 10 days after launch ;) 32man server was not even laggy

Yeah I've read the latest patch has prevented them for the time being. Hopefully they will be back soon.

I remember playing on a 100+ player server loads in Killing Floor 1. Was hilarious. The fleshpounds would literally kill 30 players in a room and everyone else would flee like wounded animals. You'd get so much trolling etc too but it was fun to see.

Can't wait to see them in KZ2.

ED209, ok cool I will add you.

Soldato
I have managed to get my commando up to level 15 now and still enjoying the game.

whats it like on the 32 man servers? bet it must be insane lol

I haven't had any lag at all on any of the servers I have played on since I brought the game

Phonesis and Big, if you want to team up one night for some KL2 add me to steam :)

Bought! No r! :p

I've found it's been extremely stable. The only issues I noted were that I'd sometimes get stuck in geometry, or that Hans was too hard. However I think the issue with Hans was that I, and everyone else it seems, were playing against him as if he was the patriarch from the first game.

Once we worked out the tactics and rhythm of how he behaves and attacks he became much much easier, so much so that I started to think he'd been nerfed.

Permabanned
OP
um i was playing on them 10 days after launch ;) 32man server was not even laggy

I ran a 32 man server but when they made the servers non ranked and didn't allow perk progression I didn't see the point in running it anymore.

Edit - ALso this game for some reason overheats my cards (67 sli). The top card hits 80 and then the game crashes. Every other game works fine.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom