Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
On Ultra High seem to be doing 40 FPS - 45 FPS indoors and around 60FPS - 65 FPS mostly outdoors with single 1080Ti @ 2050 / 12000 @ 3440 x 1440. Seems SLI is not working in latest drivers, even though dev's say its supported, guess we need to wait for Nvidia to drop a profile.

Soldato
On Ultra High seem to be doing 40 FPS - 45 FPS indoors and around 60FPS - 65 FPS mostly outdoors with single 1080Ti @ 2050 / 12000 @ 3440 x 1440. Seems SLI is not working in latest drivers, even though dev's say its supported, guess we need to wait for Nvidia to drop a profile.

yep agree with that. I'm between 60fps and 70fps outdoors 1440p but on a lesser card (Vega64) and using Very High preset, which would balance against your ultra preset and 1080ti I guess.

Soldato
Just switched from 980ti SLI to single 1080ti and get the same fps as @Radox-0 settled on Very high to get over 60fps @ 1440p.

Oh look same place as @TonyTurbo78.

20180213095259_1.jpg

Andi.

Associate
Reading reviews it’s seems like it’s a great game but bugs a plenty, bad save system and balance in a few fight (fist fights) especially is off.

It’s all stuff that can be patched though.

Paid full price for the game on steam and happy to wait for patch to play it properly, have no problems backing companies like this.

Soldato
isnt the save system tied to some alcohol? so when you save you get say 10% drunk or something? if i remember correctly they were trying to discourage scum saving :D (save a lot = massively blootered)

Soldato
dont really put as much stock in ACG reviews as i used to tbh.

Wait for Sale is his verdict, seems like its going to be quite a marmite game

He liked pretty much everything but it didnt get his seal of approval because of the bugs...tbh im guessing his is a prepatch "review". Dont really trust ACG with his reviewing anymore...hes all about the views. Hes also very "mechanical" in his reviews..focuses a lot on technical aspects as opposed to the game itself.

Soldato
OP
Ultra preset enables some insane shadowing inside interiors that completely tanks performance, I really recommend turning that off because it is more intended for future hardware.

On my i5 2500K@4ghz, 8GB RAM, 1070 in 1080p:

- medium preset - rock solid 60fps in starting village everywhere, no drops
- high - mostly 60, some drops to 50
- very high, 40-60
- ultra - 20 - 40

The game looks beautiful even on medium, with the exception of pop-in. It is annoyingly distracting and I hope they manage to improve it.

As for the game itself, I only played for 20 minutes but it seems promising. Well written, atmospheric.

Regarding reviews, I am not surprised at the diviveness, but it is a shame that always these super ambitious games that actually try to push the envelope gets slammed so hard for bugs, while perfectly polished mediocrity like Horizon ZD gets praised to high heavens. It is understandable of course, but still a bit of shame.

Soldato
Mack should have his review out tomorrow or the day after. Looking forward to that one.

he will focus on the bugs im pretty sure :(

from what ive seen of the game (watched various twitch streams) this is a slower paced open world with a lot of cut scenes...mack wont like that haha.

Soldato
Bought the game 30 min before it was released. Not done much yet, was plenty to read before starting running around. Found a few funny things though:

You have a stat **Manly Odour - When dirty, you'll have 50% more Charisma when talking to women. However, people will smell you a mile off, reducing your Stealth skill by 30%** :eek: :p

And secondly, as Surfer said, the manual save system is tied to alcohol, so unless you can find these schnapps laying around it cost 75 coins per save and you get a tad drunk each time. So, no save scumming here ! :p

And I have to be better at fist fighting, lost the fight and got told off. But, since needed to take a break and no clue where next auto save is, I be starting again where I got the quest so might be another fight again. :rolleyes: :p

Back
Top Bottom