Knife Attack in Germany

No they are not. That is pure fearmongering propaganda. Christ its like we've now imported the Great Replacement conspiracy from the US right wing :rolleyes: Like we haven't already imported enough insane crap from them.
its hardly a conspiracy when the white population of the Uk has been declining at 0.6% a year for well over a decade

When I was a teen it would have been in the high 80s, now its like 74% or so..

ONS data doesn't count only white British either its counts Europeans so the actual native population will be much lower.

in another 20 years I bet that number will have dropped to around 60% white people,

racial makeup changing at a rapid pace isn't necessarily a b ad thing sure.

But if the countries going to become a Muslim majority at some point then no doubt laws and cultural norms will change.

it's just a matter of time until homosexuals are seen as a problem etc, like in every Muslim country going.

if it were white people replacing the population of some African country by 0.6% a year no doubt people would be wanting to protect their culture and calling it colonising.

The UK already went past the point of no return imo.

if it were white poor Americans replacing us I'm sure people would have the same issues with it.

we're worthless, can't be proud of our country, have no spine or backbone and don't deserve to exist

Maybe sharia will fix the potholes on time.
I live in what must be a muslim majority area, or there abouts.

Huge rat problem, loads of potholes and rubbish from takeaways.

I'll let OCUK know as soon as the area starts receiving any funding.

I'd have no issues with the eton boys getting replacing tbh, the replacements couldn't be any worse

I agree that saying "it", I'm not really sure what "it" is but lets go with my suspicion that you mean Islam as you seem like an Islamophobe to me, has not shown up would be dishonest but as i didn't say that it seems to be a rather irrelevant point you're making there.
Far from it but thanks for classing me as something after only one reply, very mature and sensible.
I was purely following the previous User's response which is more than likely about Islam, but that does not mean my reply was.
I didnt insult you, so why start throwing them out towards me? Because you didnt like my reply, boo hoo get over it.
Fancy actually replying now?

Maybe it would've helped if you established what someone meant by the boy who cried wolf before you said the other stuff because it's making you look a bit daft.
I am very aware of the boy who cried wolf, I dont need your sarcastic lessons, especially when they are ill-informed.

This is the problem with the forums and the world. Someone says something that you dont agree with and you must do your best to insult and publicly shame the person, instead of trying to understand and either educate them or yourself.

And there you have it, colour me surprised.
As usual, can’t take the replies, so the name calling starts.
Since when has saying someone seems like an Islamophobe been name calling...Talk about being overly sensitive, i thought you people were made of sterner stuff. :cool:
Because if it were totally groundless it should be easier to put peoples minds at a rest.
Seriously, you think something should be done to put people minds to rest? Next thing we know you'll be asking mummy to check under the bed for monsters before you go to sleep. :cry:
where would you deport them to?
Why do i care.
Far from it but thanks for classing me as something after only one reply, very mature and sensible.
I was purely following the previous User's response which is more than likely about Islam, but that does not mean my reply was.
I didnt insult you, so why start throwing them out towards me? Because you didnt like my reply, boo hoo get over it.
Fancy actually replying now?
You're welcome, some people call it as they see it, i thought we're all for having opinions, no?

Seriously you people need to get over yourself, saying "my suspicion that you mean Islam as you seem like an Islamophobe" is only an insult if you choose to take it that way. If I'm wrong then why get all het-up about it, if someone said they suspected me of being fearful of something, of being scared, i wouldn't take that as an insult I'd simply either confirm or deny it. The fact all youse lot have take so much offence rather than simply deny it leads me to believe there must be some truth in what i said. :)

Also what do you mean "Fancy actually replying now?" what do you think that post you just replied to is? Scotch mist or something.
I am very aware of the boy who cried wolf, I dont need your sarcastic lessons, especially when they are ill-informed.

This is the problem with the forums and the world. Someone says something that you dont agree with and you must do your best to insult and publicly shame the person, instead of trying to understand and either educate them or yourself.
Then why did you say "Care to elaborate on the "wolf"? What is the Wolf?". :rolleyes:

Also i think the last person who should be throwing around accusations of being ill-informed is someone who asked for an explanation of the boy who cried wolf. :cry:

Seriously you people need to get over yourself, saying "my suspicion that you mean Islam as you seem like an Islamophobe" is only an insult if you choose to take it that way. If I'm wrong then why get all het-up about it, if someone said they suspected me of being fearful of something, of being scared, i wouldn't take that as an insult I'd simply either confirm or deny it. The fact all youse lot have take so much offence rather than simply deny it leads me to believe there must be some truth in what i said.
Well thats a reach and a half.
Funny enough not everyone is happy to be classed as something they are not, but make it about you and your reach to justify your view. Very sensible.
But yeah keep slinging insults out there, all it does is show a lack of intelligence and understanding.

Also what do you mean "Fancy actually replying now?" what do you think that post you just replied to is? Scotch mist or something.
Fancy actually replying rather than slinging insults.

Also i think the last person who should be throwing around accusations of being ill-informed is someone who asked for an explanation of the boy who cried wolf. :cry:
I was asking who the wolf was in your view, as no one had mentioned it apart from you.
Therefore making it a genuine question.

Seriously, you think something should be done to put people minds to rest? Next thing we know you'll be asking mummy to check under the bed for monsters before you go to sleep. :cry:

The same reasons that any public concern should be addressed. Poverty, public services, public finances, national security, equality, social mobility etc.

Last edited:
its hardly a conspiracy when the white population of the Uk has been declining at 0.6% a year for well over a decade

When I was a teen it would have been in the high 80s, now its like 74% or so..

ONS data doesn't count only white British either its counts Europeans so the actual native population will be much lower.

in another 20 years I bet that number will have dropped to around 60% white people,

racial makeup changing at a rapid pace isn't necessarily a b ad thing sure.

But if the countries going to become a Muslim majority at some point then no doubt laws and cultural norms will change.

it's just a matter of time until homosexuals are seen as a problem etc, like in every Muslim country going.

if it were white people replacing the population of some African country by 0.6% a year no doubt people would be wanting to protect their culture and calling it colonising.

The UK already went past the point of no return imo.

if it were white poor Americans replacing us I'm sure people would have the same issues with it.

we're worthless, can't be proud of our country, have no spine or backbone and don't deserve to exist

Sorry but I've been hearing this my entire life (53) and my parents were hearing it from the 1950s.

I'm not saying we don't need to control immigration, of course we do and we need to speed up how we deal with immigrants coming here through unofficial channels. Hopefully we now have some adults in the room to deal with it, unlike the last lot who wanted to use it as a political tool.

Well to be fair, they'll be room for plenty more immigrants after 10M pensioners die of cold this winter because of the "adults in the room".
That's slightly tongue in cheek before anyone on here wets themselves.

Back
Top Bottom