** KOLINK INSPIRE K4 & K5 REPORTING FOR DUTY **

Associate
Available soon, we have the newest cases in the Kolink range, the Inspire K4 and K5. The Inspire K4 is a Midi Tower with an angled Addressable RGB LED strip on the front panel, compatible with 3 Pin ARGB motherboards such as Asus Aura, along with being able to be controlled by the I/O. The front panel itself is made up of various angled aspects for an unusual and attractive finish, with venting on both sides of the chassis front panel. There's a tempered glass side panel as standard, with a PSU shroud and support for 360mm radiators on the front panel or 280mm radiators on the top panel. 350mm GPU's can be installed, along with 160mm CPU coolers and full sized ATX PSU's. There's room for 2 x 2.5"/3.5" drives at the rear of the shroud and a pair of 2.5" drives on the back of the motherboard plate.

The Inspire K5 is a compact Midi-Tower, with a wave patterned addressable RGB strip on the front panel, along with a carbon fibre effect on the left side of the strip along with venting. The ARGB strip can be controlled by compatible 3-Pin ARGB motherboards, or by the button on the I/O panel. There's a tempered glass side panel, with a ventilated PSU shroud also. The K5 supports 310mm VGA cards, 160mm CPU coolers and full sized ATX power supplies. ATX motherboards are also supported, along with the potential to fit a 360mm radiator in the front of the case.

Both cases will be available very soon, and once again represent great value and feature rich options in the competitive case market. Preorder today!

Kolink Inspire Series K4 RGB Midi Tower Case - Black @ £44.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Kolink-Inspire-Series-K4-RGB-Midi-Tower-Case-Black-CA-03U-KK.html

Stylish case for motherboards up to ATX, Tempered glass side panel, ARGB-LED front strip, 2x 2,5/3,5"- and 2x 2,5" slots, I/O panel with 1x USB 3.0 & 2x USB 2.0 & RGB control

Only £44.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kolink Inspire Series K5 RGB Midi Tower Case - Black Window @ £34.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Koli...B-Midi-Tower-Case-Black-Window-CA-03V-KK.html

Stylish case for motherboards up to ATX, Tempered glass side panel, Designer front with ARGB-LED strip, 2x 2,5/3,5"- and 2x 2,5" slots, I/O Panel with 1x USB 3.0 & 1 x USB 2.0 & RGB controller

Only £34.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom