Kolink KL-400 400W '80 Plus Bronze' Internals

Soldato
Kolink manufacturer warranty covers damages to other components, of course. However proof for both the damage and cause of the damage are required. All claims will be verified in HQ. Also warranty is completely void if the problem was caused by faulty adapters, faulty components, modifications of the PSU, foreign objects inside of the PSU, water, overloading cables, starting car engines etc.. This is probably the same for most other PSU brands. Our PSU are designed "safe to use", but there is no way to prepare PSU for whatever abuse some very few users come up with. We don't feel it's our fault if very few users pull crazy **** which gets PSU and maybe other parts killed. Covering damages from such events would in the end increase sales prices for all PSU, so we feel it would also be unfair for the >99% of reasonable people out there to pay extra so a few have extra insurance.

I'm aware we really should get our homepage online and include official warranty terms. I don't see this happening before Computex though.

the only kolink i could find was one that makes Notctua CPU coolers?

Back
Top Bottom