Koolance Quick Disconnects query?

Soldato
Knuts are for bulkhead fitting, could remove them but don't want to loose them just incase :D

The Koolance clamps will not fit on 7/16 tubing as the OD's are different, the clamps are for 1/2 - 3/4 tubing, I'm using 7/16 - 5/8.

Man of Honour
OP
Aha, that explains it.

I'm just looking at the threaded ones you linked to but I notice that in the thread there is no rubber seal like you'd find on any other threaded fitting, as I plan to put one into a 90deg fitting and the other into the bitspower T - shaped ball, will these leak without the rubber ring, or should I just get the barbs?

Really appreciate you taking the time to help me on this mate :)

Soldato
It wouldn't hurt tbh, 7/16 ID isn't very well supported by anyone really, most tend to focus on parts for 1/2" & 3/8" ID.

Once I've decided on which case to get I'll more than likely be moving over to 1/2 - 3/4 tubing my self. Need Corsair to hurry up and name a date for the 900D before I buy though :D

Soldato
Yep, both are VL3N type connections, will be fine :)

Note for both parts, stock is overdue, IF you order from OcUK, be sure to give 5UB and co a message in CS first thing monday morning to get an idea of how long you've to wait :)

Back
Top Bottom