Kotor 2 Restored Content

Soldato
I downloaded that mod, but I was put off by the substantially amateur dialogue in the prologue. So didn't get any further...

Soldato
'Brotherhood of Shadow - Solomons Revenge' is a must! It's one of the most impressive mods I've ever played. Voice-acted with a story that rivals that of the main game. New areas, NPCs, Companions (including one permanant that fills a 'gap' later on) quests, equipment... And there's quite a few hours worth of play in it. Some of it's flash-back based and does a brilliant job of filling in the backstory of the main game. One character specifically is so well executed and the voice-acting professionally done you'll forget you're playing a mod.

Seriously, you have to get it!

Downloading it now. Thanks! :p

Associate
I downloaded that mod, but I was put off by the substantially amateur dialogue in the prologue. So didn't get any further...

I'm a bit of a Dialogue Nazi but found the majority of it very well written. Especially the characterisation. An older version perhaps? I can't remember the start that well to be fair.

Associate
My turn.

Has anyone got some recommendations for mods for KOTOR II? Other than the topic that is. I've nearly finished KOTOR and want the ultimate KOTOR II experience.

Soldato
Soldato
OP
damn looks like i need to reinstall kotor2. think i tried to apply the us patch before any mods but gave up.

still got all the stuff downloaded so think il do a reinstall tomorrow. a pain but i cant do the swoop racing without it, since i start above all the speed boosts on the floor :S

Associate
this is annoying cant install 1.0b patch gets to 7% then old file not found error :(

I got that error patching NWN2 a few times, turned out it was Nod32 causing problems. All I had to do was disable Nod32 long enough for the patcher to run, once the patch is installed I turned it back on and the game ran fine. Even if you have some other AV, give it a go it may help.

Mr-Xoc

Back
Top Bottom