Last thread about my TJ07 here, I promise!

Soldato
OP
Holy crap. Where do you post on here!? The most posts I have on a forum is either Gamespot (iirc is like 5.4k) but I never go on there anymore, last post was like last year. It's that high because I was there for a few years. My second most is TSR where I have like 4k. That's only high because I basically live in the Medics forum. I thought I used forums a lot :O

I dunno. Just - sorta - happens:p

ESIT: 150 done so far today

Soldato
Please don't use that feser aqua ultra pure acid rubbish in you build.

"Feser Aqua has to first of all passed through the reverse osmosis system, and shortly after this into the downstreamed De-Ionized system. The PH-Value is 2.0 – 3.0 and lies in the acid ph-range."

NOM NOM NOM ALL YOUR EXPENSIVE BLOCKS.

(sorry) :p

Associate
You only will need 100 as you've been part of the forums for over a year :)

Ah that's not so bad then, I was hoping they'd do something like that since I've been here for almost three years, just never really posted.

It's just when I look at most other forums markets they always either A. Suck or B. are all American and postage is huge. This seems to have the only fairly active majority British marketplace.

Soldato
OP
Ah that's not so bad then, I was hoping they'd do something like that since I've been here for almost three years, just never really posted.

It's just when I look at most other forums markets they always either A. Suck or B. are all American and postage is huge. This seems to have the only fairly active majority British marketplace.

Great MM:p

Back
Top Bottom