Last thread about my TJ07 here, I promise!

Soldato
This is my current basket for my upcoming liquid cooling project for my TJ07

TOTAL: £455

And also

I don;t think i've missed anything out. Could you guys do a quick check and i would also appreciate any comments/feedback.

I'm cooling an i7 930 @ 4.2
and a GTX 580 which can hopefully be pushed to 1ghz core

I'm also going to be getting some aluminium and quite a few tools and will be fashioning a cover for the front and doing some other mods.

I'll be ordering quite a lot of sleeving aswell, MDPC ofcourse!

What tools do you think I will need?
ATM, I plan to get a dremel, drill, filing kit and that's about it

Oh, and if any OcUK staff are seeing this, any idea of when that EK res is coming in?

Thanks

Associate
20110718201005.jpg

Thats mine.

Soldato
OP
Its Bi-distilled water + PTN_Nuke + Mayhems Green dye (Just 5 drops for almost 2 Litres)

Got some BP 45 Degree rotary Compressions are some BP 90 degree rotaries with EK Compressions.

I have changed my basket :p

Hopefully everything is there!

Really frustrating that OcUK have run out of EK compressions!

EDIT:
OcUK product description said:
A unique design with side imprinted EK logo will give your watercooling system a higher value.
LOL. Just LOL

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Nice improvements :D

The place that your getting your EK Res from sells those EK Compressions.

That Blue bye will look Epic, I think Purple would look awesome too.

had a look and they have ones with 3/8 ID and 1/2 OD and others with no info at all.

Will have to give them a call before ordering. Will of course call OcUK first to see if they have an ETA.

Not certain on which dye I will use. I'll probs change it every now and then.

Also getting a murdermod luminous panel so not sure how the colour scheme will work out! I'll be spraying he case myself.

EDIT: the other EK compressions they have are 1/2 ID and 3/4 OD which is useless to me :(

Associate
had a look and they have ones with 3/8 ID and 1/2 OD and others with no info at all.

Will have to give them a call before ordering. Will of course call OcUK first to see if they have an ETA.

Not certain on which dye I will use. I'll probs change it every now and then.

Also getting a murdermod luminous panel so not sure how the colour scheme will work out! I'll be spraying he case myself.

EDIT: the other EK compressions they have are 1/2 ID and 3/4 OD which is useless to me :(

*Facepalm*! Didnt read that your gonna be using 7/16 Tubing...

MurderMod is Win, I love their designs :)

I'm doing some spray painting on my case.. Spraying the mesh panels White (would have choosen Bright green, but couldnt find the right shade in Halfords :( )

Soldato
OP
*Facepalm*! Didnt read that your gonna be using 7/16 Tubing...

MurderMod is Win, I love their designs :)

I'm doing some spray painting on my case.. Spraying the mesh panels White (would have choosen Bright green, but couldnt find the right shade in Halfords :( )

Was originally thinking of powdercoating the outside glossy white and the inside matte black. Now maybe thinking outside glossy black and inside matte black.

Then have white lights, white fans and UV lights and cathodes.

Thoughts on colour schemes?

Oh and what tools do you think will be necessary?

Back
Top Bottom