Last thread about my TJ07 here, I promise!

The entire reason I'm going for the TJ07 is because it's one of the only cases you can put a quad internally without LOADS of effort/compromises. Shame it is so pricey but there's not many other options, if any tbh.

Yes there are quite a few you can modify by cutting bits off here and there to make one fit, I think he meant minimal mods. Now of course what you feel is minimal might be cutting the drive cages out with a dremel, but for some its less than that :)

Me, I'm like you, I like chopping my cases up, I just fitted a 420 into Cubitek HPTX-Tank, by chopping up the drive cages at the front, to me its fun and there was no where else to put the radiator for that project.

Last edited:
Only pricier options really, like Danger-Den, Mountain Mods, XSPC H2 and the ebay LittleDevil.

And they tend to be absolutely MASSIVE.

It's actually even more simple than that in the rv02-e models, I think that you just have to drill out a few rivets, I do understand though :p

Anything using a dremel is a mod :P. Got any links to the RVo2-e model? I can't find any pictures.

Back
Top Bottom