Last thread about my TJ07 here, I promise!

Associate
the warranty doesn't matter if your going to watercool it

Yeah, that's kind of my reasoning. Is it worth the extra £80 to get a 580 over a 570 though? I really want this new rig to max all the up coming games for this year (skyrim,BF3,etc). I've never looked at reviews for the 580 as I always deemed it out of my price range.

Associate
for that price difference, yes, normally, no imo

I'll order one tonight along with a Extreme4 and the vengeance RAM from a competitor. As much as I dislike the vengeance RAMs looks, I can't justify paying so much more for what is essentially the same RAM with a different heatsink.

Where did you find the TJ07 for £215 with a window, btw?

It would be £215 for the case, £65 for powder-coating of the case/IO plate/dvd drive, etc. Custom midplate and backplate is another £40. That's £330ish.

Soldato
OP
Thinking of doing cables in green and maybe sticking some white and orange in there aswell

150 euro max budget for sleeving alone, what do you think guys?

Input greatly appreciated. Once the sleeving arrives i'll properly start

Associate
They should fit.

RB, what about sleeving?

I think I'm going to use paracord just because it's so cheap and tbh, it still looks pretty good. I'm going for black with a few blue highlights.

Not sure what I'm going to use to sleeve the sata though cables though. Forgot to mention, I ordered the black vengeance too. Just because the blue vengeance is the foulest shade of blue I've ever seen.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom