Laurence Fox

Soldato
Even if it's legal it should really be illegal purely on the fact that it was posted maliciously.
I don't think you've thought through the ramifications of what you're wanting.

The principle you're advancing is that public images or video should be treated as though it was an invasion of privacy? How would this work for the media?

If someone was a famous nudist 20 years ago, and now condemns nudity, you're saying if someone posts an image to remind them and other people what they were like, that should give the uploader a criminal record, and I assume be put on a register?

This malicious aspect, can one person posting it be legal because its not malicious, while someone else posts it and they get a criminal record? What if you post a picture with no malicious intent but the person in the image says you were malicious. What happens then?

In this case the person is an adult who is responsible for dressing herself. Doesn't she have any responsibility?

What if this was a man not realising his zipper was undone and he wasn't wearing boxers?

Soldato
Fox is now claiming he is moving out of London because of the Mayor…. but is actually selling his house to pay all his legal costs. Guess his daddies money has run out. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Soldato
It seems my nudist example wasn't far off.

Kaur complaining about modesty when 1. She had posted the image before, and 2. She used to have an OF that she was creating images and videos for her 300 subscribers.

Kaur used to be on Big Brother in the early days. I remember watching it. She was argumentative back then too. She's not alone creating x-rated media as quite a few former contestants did corn. I remember after one the the series about 4 or 5 of the housemates appeared in the same corn film!

There is one I know of currently in the adult world. There were at least one who also appeared on the babestation channel.

These people are from the 90s. Attitudes to sex were more free'er back then.

Associate
It seems my nudist example wasn't far off.

Kaur complaining about modesty when 1. She had posted the image before, and 2. She used to have an OF that she was creating images and videos for her 300 subscribers.

Kaur used to be on Big Brother in the early days. I remember watching it. She was argumentative back then too. She's not alone creating x-rated media as quite a few former contestants did corn. I remember after one the the series about 4 or 5 of the housemates appeared in the same corn film!

There is one I know of currently in the adult world. There were at least one who also appeared on the babestation channel.

These people are from the 90s. Attitudes to sex were more free'er back then.
Laurence Fox is a plonk

"'Attitudes to sex were more free'er back then" that may have been the case even for British Asian female but i remember at the time such pictures in the paper would be censored over especially without underwear on taken like that. Papz put them online to sell media outlets, even then that sort pf pic would have been taken down eventually by newspaper from a complaint as its an upskirt. Remember at the time Narinder was attending a private members club in London getting out of the car so not consented

She has never posted those paparazzi pics of herself, clearly LF went looking digging for something against her

Soldato
Laurence Fox is a plonk

"'Attitudes to sex were more free'er back then" that may have been the case even for British Asian female but i remember at the time such pictures in the paper would be censored over especially without underwear on taken like that. Papz put them online to sell media outlets, even then that sort pf pic would have been taken down eventually by newspaper from a complaint as its an upskirt. Remember at the time Narinder was attending a private members club in London getting out of the car so not consented

She has never posted those paparazzi pics of herself, clearly LF went looking digging for something against her
It's from a newspaper. It's been in the public domain since the 90s after she was on Big Brother.

We don't know it wasn't consented. I'm saying it was because female celebrities used to prearrange these types of pictures all the time. I remember another similar shoot of another Big Brother housemate who came outside to put something in the bins in full lingerie and she was "caught" and acted surprised at the camera man.

I think the real question being pushed in this situation is it illegal to post a previously (decades old) naked image of someone?

I say yes it is. If an adult goes out dressed inappropriately for whatever reason in a public place and someone takes a photograph it is the fault of the adult.

This isn't anything to do with LF now. Because the ramifications would impact everyone. This is an attempt to criminalise public photography.

Caporegime
There's footage doing the rounds of a drunk-sounding laurence fox and the aftermath of a car crash with a London bus.

Can't post it because swearing.
Saw it on Twitter earlier. His car, a 20 year old Audi FWIW, also has no MOT. I hope the police were called, he was breathalysed and arrested if he was drunk, because he certainly sounded like he was as drunk as a skunk.

Caporegime
Even if it's legal it should really be illegal purely on the fact that it was posted maliciously.

I wouldn't say it should be (quite the opposite in so far as I think these sorts of laws go way too far) but at a stretch, it may be if some Judge etc.. allowed it as malicious communications rules are quite broad and subjective.

I think the upskirting stuff is probably a bit of a non-starter for the reasons Bowdon has mentioned:

It's from a newspaper. It's been in the public domain since the 90s after she was on Big Brother.

IIRC she had posted it herself too even. And for all we know she may well have set up the original shot for some cheap publicity in the first place.

Caporegime
Only Fox could seemingly get into a drunk driving accident escalate a driving accident where the car should not have been in the bus lane, film himself sounding drunk and then blame some black kids whilst playing the victim card. We want our country back? You need to get your life in order you race baiting *****

Edit - @Hades fair enough, was going on earlier reports where it seemed it was just him. An odd situation for him to needlessly escalate.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
Only Fox could seemingly get into a drunk driving accident, film himself sounding drunk and then blame some black kids whilst playing the victim card. We want our country back? You need to get your life in order you race baiting *****.
That's a bit of an assumption you're making. Maybe he was drink driving. Maybe he wasn't. I just went to find the video and while he does sound drunk there is no evidence there that he was driving. In fact the drivers door is wedged against the bus and only the passenger door is open. LF is out of the car. Was he the driver or was he a passenger? He refers to "our car" rather than "my car".

The car is wedged half way up the pavement and the bus is straddling two lanes. The bus driver accused him of squeezing down the side of the bus and he accused the bus driver of hitting their car when they were already in the lane. Either could have happened. It's hard to know from the clip. Maybe there is a longer clip I haven't seen (which is very possible) but I don't see him accuse any kids, black or otherwise.

But people jump to conclusions because it's someone they don't like. For the record I think he's a knob but at least I am able to keep an open mind.

I suspect he had been drinking after the rally in London where he was one of the speakers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom