Laurence Fox

Soldato
Even if it's legal it should really be illegal purely on the fact that it was posted maliciously.
I don't think you've thought through the ramifications of what you're wanting.

The principle you're advancing is that public images or video should be treated as though it was an invasion of privacy? How would this work for the media?

If someone was a famous nudist 20 years ago, and now condemns nudity, you're saying if someone posts an image to remind them and other people what they were like, that should give the uploader a criminal record, and I assume be put on a register?

This malicious aspect, can one person posting it be legal because its not malicious, while someone else posts it and they get a criminal record? What if you post a picture with no malicious intent but the person in the image says you were malicious. What happens then?

In this case the person is an adult who is responsible for dressing herself. Doesn't she have any responsibility?

What if this was a man not realising his zipper was undone and he wasn't wearing boxers?

Soldato
Fox is now claiming he is moving out of London because of the Mayor…. but is actually selling his house to pay all his legal costs. Guess his daddies money has run out. Pathetic.

Last edited:
Soldato
It seems my nudist example wasn't far off.

Kaur complaining about modesty when 1. She had posted the image before, and 2. She used to have an OF that she was creating images and videos for her 300 subscribers.

Kaur used to be on Big Brother in the early days. I remember watching it. She was argumentative back then too. She's not alone creating x-rated media as quite a few former contestants did corn. I remember after one the the series about 4 or 5 of the housemates appeared in the same corn film!

There is one I know of currently in the adult world. There were at least one who also appeared on the babestation channel.

These people are from the 90s. Attitudes to sex were more free'er back then.

Back
Top Bottom