LawBreakers (new FTP Cliffy B game)

Associate
Sorry about the late reply but my Internet has been down all day. I've trusted you both alpha keys now. It's running till Sunday night but it's usually up every weekend.

Soldato
I applied for Alpha,Still not received a key though (usually my luck)

free to play -should strike fear into the heart of any pc gamer. we know what that really means.

Free 2 play isn't necessary a bad thing,if the game is good il support it but only if it has a decent system,A lot of F2P have stupid Micro transactions that give the paying customers unfair advantages...those i tend to not touch.

War Rock was a game entirely ruined by Micro transactions,I played War Rock when it first came out around 2005-2006 time it was fantastic,Then another company bought the game and riddled it with Micro transactions..you couldn't compete with the guys that had bough the micro transaction guns at all. :mad:

Associate
Anyone got a beta key for this? Running over this weekend. Tried it last night but only for 15mins or so. Too soon to make any judgement so far but looks like it could be an interesting diversion.

Associate
Played for half an hour. Feels dull, boring and generic. Basically like a free to play game. Can't see this lasting long. Souless. YMMV of course I could see people finding stuff to like with it but its defo not for me.

Soldato
LawBreakers Open Beta begins 7/28 - PS4/PC

Hey. We know absolutely NO ONE wants to sit and wait for a game to download when they could be playing it. So, we’re doing you a solid by throwing LawBreakers up early before servers come online. Pre-Download will be coming online across the different regions and platforms over the next 24 hours. That way, once the beta opens you won’t be stuck clearing hard-drive space or whatever. We got you. Open beta access times below:.

Beta Begins: Friday July 28th - 7am PT / 10am ET / 4pm CEST / 12am AEST (Sat)
Beta Ends: Monday July 31st - 7am PT / 10am ET / 4pm CEST / 12am AEST (Sat)

Associate
Played for a little bit, I don't really think it's very good.

The zero-gravity areas could have been awesome, but the movement is so slow and the controls so awful (you can't press jump/crouch to "swim" up/down in zero-g??) that all you're left with is a lacklusture copycat game.

Swinging around with the grappling hook was fun for a while, though.

Associate
Anyone playing this? If you're a fan of the classic arena shooters it's a lot of fun, high skill cap game.
I think the overwatch comparisons are massively misleading .

Back
Top Bottom