*** League of Legends ***

Soldato
It's making me not want to play any more, it's bloody ridiculous. I used to get mid most of the time then just fill when not and rarely played support. Now it's all I get. Might go back to HoN if this doesn't improve drastically and quickly.

I'm glad it's in, at least it stops the 'mid or I'll feed or rage' crew. And perhaps choose and 2nd role other than fill?

Soldato
I'm happy to play all roles which is why I pick fill, what I want though is to play my primary pick most of the time, otherwise what's the bloody point of picking? I don't mind support, I don't want to play it every game. It's not that hard, I'm picking the way the game wants me to and it's completely stiffing me every game.

EDIT

2 more queues, 2 more support.

Last edited:
Soldato
I'm happy to play all roles which is why I pick fill, what I want though is to play my primary pick most of the time, otherwise what's the bloody point of picking? I don't mind support, I don't want to play it every game. It's not that hard, I'm picking the way the game wants me to and it's completely stiffing me every game.

EDIT

Well try picking your secondary role something other than fill/supp?

Like I say I think it's a great idea and needs a few tweaks but I certainly don't miss the demanding mid crew that used to happen every game

Soldato

EDIT

Pick mid and the role you feel like playing at the time as your secondary. Obviously you're going to get support if you pick fill, there's far far fewer support players in the game. Just rotate between mid and your secondary that isn't fill.

Associate
Pick mid and the role you feel like playing at the time as your secondary. Obviously you're going to get support if you pick fill, there's far far fewer support players in the game. Just rotate between mid and your secondary that isn't fill.

Yeah, support is probably least picked so if you're going fill or support as 2nd choice you're quite likely to get it.

Associate
Decided to main support, get that most times but probably due to my second pick being top.

Might switch my second pick to ADC, as someone said above, good to understand both bot roles - my mechanics are terrible though, but getting better now I have attackmove on left click.

My main issue is people forgetting to lock in and the queue restarting. 5 or 6 in a row last night, so went blind pick. I am also asked to switch roles a lot now, is playing support the new FOTM?

Soldato
just finished promos - went 9-1 and still got placed from g5 to silver 4

silver_IV.jpg

*sigh* oh well nice slog back to gold :D

Soldato
I've given it up, back to HoN. Hell of a lot harder and loads more nerd rage but more enjoyable for me.

LoL is not easy. Pulling off a perfect combo is hard enough, getting it at the same time as other players in your team requires skill n very good reflexes.

Soldato
LoL is not easy. Pulling off a perfect combo is hard enough, getting it at the same time as other players in your team requires skill n very good reflexes.
Indeed, while LoL is easy for new starters to learn the basics - being good mechanically & tactically has a very high skill cap.

I've been mastering zed & lee sin over the last year & some of the plays you can do with some champions is very impressive.

My biggest issue is that nobody communicates - pinging 20 times & people just sit & farm - then die.

Back
Top Bottom