*** League of Legends ***

Lee Sin would be pretty much impossible to play (well) without smart-casting

Watched a video of a Lee Sin that smart casted like a boss. The rate at which he could move was insane. Q to enemy then ward and W to it, then kick the enemy play back towards his team in the blink of an eye. Was amazing to watch.

Yea' Lee sin is one of the best examples, Q, Q to your enemy second you hit w back to a minion ward and get away. Same with Renekton jumping over minions to get a champ. There has been so many times in recent games where I have though if I didn't have smart cast on I could have died, it really makes all the difference. Yesterday I was making big plays on a very very very quick acting Vayne, I was BC and due to smart cast you can really think on your feet and react based on the situation, got our AD ahead so much and really shut down their Vayne due to it. Brand is also another amazing smart cast champ.

Not sure how many of you do but don't play with fixed camera either.

Yea' Lee sin is one of the best examples, Q, Q to your enemy second you hit w back to a minion ward and get away. Same with Renekton jumping over minions to get a champ. There has been so many times in recent games where I have though if I didn't have smart cast on I could have died, it really makes all the difference. Yesterday I was making big plays on a very very very quick acting Vayne, I was BC and due to smart cast you can really think on your feet and react based on the situation, got our AD ahead so much and really shut down their Vayne due to it. Brand is also another amazing smart cast champ.

Not sure how many of you do but don't play with fixed camera either.

YUCK could never play with fixed camera, dunno why anyone would :P

Yeah will practice tonight :)

what do you guys behind smartcast to? I use alt-qwer to level up the skills, and I can't hit shift/ctrl comfortably enough to have smartcast on them :o

what do you guys behind smartcast to? I use alt-qwer to level up the skills, and I can't hit shift/ctrl comfortably enough to have smartcast on them :o
QWER are my smartcast keys, CTRL + QWER for leveling up the skill and ALT + QWER for selfcast.

Thing is with it, don't beat yourself up if you perform terrible, it's the little things too. You'll maybe notice some skills don't go off, you may die etc but it's all part of the learning curve. I don't think I changed until I was level 30 and never looked back.

Just stick with it, if you play solo ignore the flame.

Thing is with it, don't beat yourself up if you perform terrible, it's the little things too. You'll maybe notice some skills don't go off, you may die etc but it's all part of the learning curve. I don't think I changed until I was level 30 and never looked back.

Yeah been playing well over a year now, dunno why i only decided to use smart cast now, but yeah, like you said, no point in beating yourself up, once you get accustomed to it, will become easy :)

Yeah,

The flame is always fun :P.

When playing skill-shot champions expect constant complaints if you miss a single one (usually by players with point & click abilities).

I tend to jungle 90% of the time, usually with Lee Sin - which as you know full well, it's always your fault if the lane fails, they get ganked or they feed.

You are also the worst player in the world if the enemy jukes a Q (as they forget you have to aim at where they are going (you can't assume they are stupid & will walk in a perfectly straight line - which seems to happen more often than I predict lol). :D

You also only tend to get those "wow" moments from a series of excellent smart-casted skill-shots (such as the Hero Lee Sin "shield save", followed by Q, powerkick, Q into turret double kills & such :P).

Tends to go very very well, or very badly - but it depends on your risk appetite.

I usually score 17 - 2 or 2 - 7 lol, nothing in-between.

been reading a lot of posts about this smart cast system, sorry if i missed the post with it in but how do you set this up?

like this:
SS.jpg

I used to use fix camera for my first 300 odd games or more then one day I was like hmm lets try this unfixed camera malarky.

What I was thinking for those first 300 games I will never know!

Anyone looking for a player to tag along with? I'm lvl 13 at the moment but play daily. I play Malphite/Xi/Ashe and a couple of others well (so I think). Quite new to the game. On my way to unlocking Olaf. Would like to play with someone that knows what they are doing and doesn't take too many risks. Team play/killing is the way forward in my opinion.

I like playing with the likes of Teemo, Vilobear, Blitz? (yellow robot). Basically anyone that has some skills and doesn't focus on soloing!

If you check the post on the first page you can join the ocuk channel in game and mumble. Lots of people to play with at the moment. Most are level 30 but you're not far from that :)

Back
Top Bottom