Left Sky TV in the last 12 months?

Soldato
OP
Should be straight forward to give you offer 75% full bundle with HD pack with 50% off multiscreen for the whole 12 months. I don't know why is sky making this harder?

Soldato
I dunno, its so annoying, might just go with just the £20 and not worry about having it upstairs. I would probably have to pay £60 for someone to come round and install the cable and box upstairs too.

Soldato
for those absconders moving to nowtv see hotukdelas for nowtv entertainment voucher £1per month for next three months AANOWDMLKVVP - worked for me
Not sure if it was black friday related (- was asleep when they had the Samsung UBDK8500 Smart 4K uhd player £200 offer - doh)

Associate
I phoned up on Thursday as I no longer wish to pay the £92pm for the full package, HD & Multiroom, the best discount I could be offered was 20% so I've cancelled, the service ends on 26th December. I've already got Amazon Prime, and I'll be getting a couple of Freesat boxes to replace Sky. I'll reconsider if I get a better, less insulting offer, but 20% is pathetic.

Associate
Same here, on live chat right now. Initially they offered 20% off, then 40% just before I proceeded with the cancellation. But it only discounts services (HD/multi-room not included), so my £92 would only drop to £62.40. I'm going ahead with the cancellation and hoping i'll get a better offer within the month.

Associate
Just cancelled ours, can't be doing with sky in general and the fact they are throwing tv's and laptops at new customers is a kick in the teeth. Been with them since 1990 and all i ever got was notice of bill increases.

Good riddance.

Soldato
OP
U have to work very hard, much harder to get the offer 75% off plus £100 credit (don't give up) I get discount every 12 months plus credit also I done that for my mates too as it all about you will take the challenge battle with sky live chat. The phone call is useless as they won't take the offer unless u had the offer letter that stated your account number and name, address with offer code.

Soldato
OP
Same here, on live chat right now. Initially they offered 20% off, then 40% just before I proceeded with the cancellation. But it only discounts services (HD/multi-room not included), so my £92 would only drop to £62.40. I'm going ahead with the cancellation and hoping i'll get a better offer within the month.

U won't get a better offer within the month. U could end up waiting for more than 12 months to get the 1st offer (50%) reject it, a further 6 months wait to get u 2nd offer (60%) reject it and another further 3 months or 6 months (depend) and the last 3rd and final offer will be (75%) but normally they won't last longer as the (75% offer) will disappear in as few days and revert it back to (60% offer)

Please note: Sky maximum offer is 75% off will only valid for existing customer who left sky within the last 12 months or more (but must use Sky+ HD box and viewing card) the 75% offer are excluding SkyQ customers

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Left sky a few days ago (tv sub ended) but still only see 50% off when I log in.

If I can get 75% off ill sign back up for sports and boxsets but until then, nope.

I have that many times, so my mate. If you have SKY+ HD box with viewing card, get back to live chat and tell them u do have 50% offer as a comeback to sky and not happy with this offer. Then the long battle between yourself and sky live chat will be a long hard challenge until u finally get 75% off plus £100 credit (please note: £100 credit is something extra due to black friday)

Associate
I much prefer skys UI over TiVo always have but the broadband let them down so i want to keep vm 100mb and switch to sky tv for £50 a month with sky q and multi room box upstairs

However vm are making it tricky to leave and wont let me have 100mb for anything less than £32 a month.

Anyone else in the same boat?

Back
Top Bottom