Lego Star wars replay again and again

Associate
*cries* I was proud of my 20% mark, so excuuuuussseee meee :D

On another note, has anyone picked up the character pack? It's 200 points and I think adds 50 characters. I might give it a go, myself but can't find much info / comments on it.

Caporegime
OP
DeFrEaTs said:
*cries* I was proud of my 20% mark, so excuuuuussseee meee :D

On another note, has anyone picked up the character pack? It's 200 points and I think adds 50 characters. I might give it a go, myself but can't find much info / comments on it.

Theres stuff about it on xbox.com. Adds nothing apart from characters and whats the point of that. Doing the level through with the Emp is practically the same as darth maul. People where getting exited on xbox.com because you can play through as anakin and luke, wetting themselves as father and son playing in the same game. :confused:

I mean I don't even use the players Ive unlocked in freeplay. Just need one Bounty hunter and the emp.

Soldato
I've brought it as I finished the original lego star wars and wanted some old favourite characters i'd unlocked, total rip off that all the other versions bar 360 get them for nowt though.

Associate
I'm playing this on the DS, I really don't know why though, it's possibly the most unfun game I've played in a long time, and has more bugs in it than ant farm.

I have no idea know how this passed Nintendo submissions.

Caporegime
OP
Now i'm at 95.6% complete. 4 blocks to get for the full 99. And I have to yet go through the complete game two more times. Super story mode on each level and then again with ghost anakin for the undefeated levels. :eek:

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Now i'm at 95.6% complete. 4 blocks to get for the full 99. And I have to yet go through the complete game two more times. Super story mode on each level and then again with ghost anakin for the undefeated levels. :eek:

Well played Dan :)

I'll finish eventually - the random crashings have put me off for a bit - having a blast on Madden though

Caporegime
OP
McDaniel said:
Well played Dan :)

I'll finish eventually - the random crashings have put me off for a bit - having a blast on Madden though

Yeah what you really need with this game is another SP game to break it up. I have nothing else to play so Ive been wading through it.

I was a victim of two lock ups myself today. Chapter 2 in rotj when you cross the stream and exiting the death star 2 in rotj. The trouble is when you do super story you have to do all 6 chapters in one hit. I dont fancy my chances of getting through the whole of rotj in one hit with no lock ups.

Soldato
Hurrah - well I got 100% today and all but three of the achievements (didn't do Hoth (Ep V, Part 1), Escape in the Falcon (Ep V, Part 3) or Death Star 2 (Ep VI, Part 6).

Had a little play after getting the 100% and turned it off after I scored 1.2 billion studs :D Who said stuff was expensive ;) :p

And I did it all with any lock ups at all. Weird. I guess my console must just be super rock solid or something :confused:

Caporegime
OP
MadFruit said:
Hurrah - well I got 100% today and all but three of the achievements (didn't do Hoth (Ep V, Part 1), Escape in the Falcon (Ep V, Part 3) or Death Star 2 (Ep VI, Part 6).

Had a little play after getting the 100% and turned it off after I scored 1.2 billion studs :D Who said stuff was expensive ;) :p

And I did it all with any lock ups at all. Weird. I guess my console must just be super rock solid or something :confused:

Well done, I dont ever see me getting some of those flying ones. The last death star run is a killer, those lighting thingies in the core area do my head in. Purely because the camera angles so bad.

Any tips for the endor million grab on the bonus levels. The one where your flying. Its the only one I cant get near.

Those areas for lock ups are weird, its suggested that rumble is turned off and you cross the stream slowly to avoid locking. Like you I had none til today. I hope they patch it out.

Isnt that studs thing pointless, by the time you get enough studs to muck around your finished and bored of the game :D

Soldato
dannyjo22 said:
Any tips for the endor million grab on the bonus levels. The one where your flying. Its the only one I cant get near.
I had real trouble with this one at first - couldn't do it faster than 6mins 30 seconds (I think the target is 6mins?). What I was doing was flying through to the rightmost clear area and circling that, blowing up the tower with torpedoes once a lap. This is a bad tactic ;) The way I finally did it was with the falcon (which I found was best to use on this level) and fly to the right most, pick up three torpedoes - blow the tower in that clearing (make extremely sure you pick up the two purple studs that pop out) move to the centre take out that tower (again, keep grabbing those purples no matter what), move to the left, take out that tower, return to the rightmost rinse and repeat. It feels like you are getting less, but as long as you shoot as much as you can between towers (without actually stopping and going back for anything) you get more. I ended up doing it in around 5 minutes that way. Hope that helps :)

dannyjo22 said:
Isnt that studs thing pointless, by the time you get enough studs to muck around your finished and bored of the game :D
Heheh, yeah, totally. By the time you realise you really should be saving up for the multipliers its too late, you've spent your studs on the cool stuff. Then you're just saving up for the bigger multipliers... to get... err... nothing :confused: :D

Caporegime
OP
Thanks I will give that a go tonight, I'm gonna target the undefeated this week and build up to the super stories for the weekend :D

Are they the exact same levels? Can you do them with extras turned on to make it faster?

Soldato
They are the exact same levels, you can't skip the cut scenes, and it disables any extra's you turn on :( So no multiplication of the studs :mad:

Same goes for undefeated actually - don't turn on any extra's as they count as cheats, and you wont get the achievement. Even the multiplication.

Soldato
I thought you needed to get the studs and do it within the time limit to get the block in superstory, but someone just told me they did the former, but went over the time limit and still got the block reward.

Soldato
Beepcake said:
I thought you needed to get the studs and do it within the time limit to get the block in superstory, but someone just told me they did the former, but went over the time limit and still got the block reward.
That's good, I can get around 80,000 on the first level sometimes. I got 20,000 in 5 minutes earlier before my controller died :(

Permabanned
Am I being really thick here? On the first Hoth level where you have to take down 10 AT-ST's with your tow cable, how do you complete the level? I must have taken out 100+ AT-ST's and god knows how many probe droids but they just keep coming and coming and coming and ....well, you get the idea.

Soldato
Beepcake said:
Yep - just get at least the 100,000 studs and you'll get the block. I've never done it within the times limit - usually about 3-5 minutes out. It might be that doing either will give you the block.
JimmyEatWorms said:
Am I being really thick here? On the first Hoth level where you have to take down 10 AT-ST's with your tow cable, how do you complete the level? I must have taken out 100+ AT-ST's and god knows how many probe droids but they just keep coming and coming and coming and ....well, you get the idea.
Yes. ;) You need to grab one of the bombs off the dispenser (round silver things) with your tow rope, and lead the bomb to the cave at the north of the map, the wall will explode, fly through to the next part ;) Taking down 10 AT-ST's just gives you the minikit - do it again in the next part for another peice.

Back
Top Bottom