Lets hear your weird and wonderful voices

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
All the people without mics, you can use some ear/head phones as a mic by plugging it into you mic socket, so no excuses :p . I dont have a mic socket so im saved :D .

Mark

Associate
Finally managed to beat my PC into submission and work out why it was only letting me listen to a few seconds of each one.

This means I have now listened to the whole thread and have to attempt to go to work :o

Between Scuzi and Blackstar my legs feel like I do after my cardio :o

Edit: Sorry but I have a horrible voice and no accent so I won't torture you all (unless you go to meets :p )

Last edited:
Soldato
Any recommendations as to what you folks want (a misplaced Canuck trying to fit in with the other Yanks) me to say??

My sound card is acting up right now and I don't have a mic anyways, so I was wondering how I was going to record myself. Then it dawned on me that my son's (well really mine) laptop has one built in......

So the sound quality will be garbage, but I think it'll still work out ok.....

Soldato
Mickey_D said:
Any recommendations as to what you folks want (a misplaced Canuck trying to fit in with the other Yanks) me to say??

My sound card is acting up right now and I don't have a mic anyways, so I was wondering how I was going to record myself. Then it dawned on me that my son's (well really mine) laptop has one built in......

So the sound quality will be garbage, but I think it'll still work out ok.....

"I'll friggin sue your ass punk!" ;)

Soldato
Piggymon said:
:eek:

I don't know what accent I have anymore ... Essex mixed with Welsh :o

I'll try and do something tonight .. Any suggestions for what I should say ? :p

P to the I to the G to the G to the Y To M to the O to the N. :)

Transmission breaker
Don
Blackstar said:
Malt_vinegar has a pretty sexy accent.

He he, im rather partial to Scotch accents myself :p

I never really think i have an accent, i always just though of mine as a pretty dull, non london, non anywhere interesting kinda accent. I dont think it really gives away where i was brought up. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom