LG DM2780D 27" 3D monitor

Soldato
OP
Oh man, hardly touched a game in over a month now.

Hoping for some Skyrim 3D action this weekend!

People actually receiving these with correct glasses now?

Associate
In ignition I just add the games exe then pick the profile for that game..done.
Also I have installed all the new and beta updates from Tridef so far so good.

NV 3D does not use all my gpu power Tridef does and as for the NV shortcut I
thnk it's easier to use Tridef then messing with the NV 3D slider.
Steam games don't have exe's AFAIK? The only game Tridef picks up for me is Mafia 2, and the rest of my library isn't included. I'll have a proper look later tonight though.

how do you change back to the LG monitor inf do i install the tridef full beta driver then i can use both
Think you might be able to reinstall it using Windows Update.

Associate
Just re-install the LG inf.

Also have any of you guys used a USB HD to play back films? if so what size
HD and what make was the enclosure.

Thanks
Used my LaCie USB HDD to watch SinCity and Wall-E @ 720p. The interface is painfully slow and clunky.

Had to get LG to send me out a pair. My DM2780D I ordered 2 weeks Ago came with the wrong ones.

Associate
right okay i done the trick to change my dm 2780 into a zalman it seen it in nvidia controll panel as a zalman had a play about with 3d vision then tryd tridef but that wouldnt recognise my monitor no more so i reebooted my pc then installed tridef beta and low and behold i can now use both also deuse i play my movies directly off my pc but i just tryd a usb a 32 gig one off ebay for 1199 and i tryd 4 differant movies all played sweet no stuttering

Associate

No they are still being shipped with the wrong ones and reviews at rainforest say they are ok and if they are white they are the right ones oh well & they say the cinema ones work... I Give up post links to read our misery there.. let them all have substandard 3d

Soldato
Anyone had enough of thier monitor yet - only asking as I want to buy a couple more to try out eyefinity and cant seem to find them anywhere - obviously will do this in MM if anyone wants rid but thought this would be a good place to ask.

Mods please delete if this is not allowed

anyone know where I can get them new still (and for a good price)?

Associate
I'm really sorry to bump a 4 year old thread, but every time I've found people discussing this issue, they've linked to this thread.

I've recently purchased the LG DM2780D from eBay and it came with the wrong glasses (the Cinema 3D ones) and I have experienced the purple ghosting. I've searched online to get the Monitor 3D glasses, but every time I've seen someone selling them they've been around £21 each!

If anyone here knows, I would like to ask if anyone can recommend where to get the correct glasses for cheaper, or if anyone knows of other glasses that are compatible with the DM2780D and where to get them?

Sorry again for bumping this thread, but this seems like the best place to get answers.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom