**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Hey Robbie, what's pre-order numbers look like on the SL140 Black dual pack and single fans please mate? (for the stock due 21st Dec)

Looking at getting a Dual Pack SL140 and 4x SL140 Fans in black... Wonder if I'll get in this allocation if I order?

Edit: I've just placed my order now anyway... So dependent on your response is if I cancel or not :D Lmao

Hi, Sorry for the delay I was off since Thursday :)

You are find on the first batch.

Hi, Sorry for the delay I was off since Thursday :)

You are find on the first batch.

Hi,

I saw on the shop that the "Galahad 360 white" was supposed to be available on this friday 11 december. Could you please confirm this to me ?

If I order today, will the item be shipped on friday for me ? Thank you.

Hi Robbie, sorry for the spam asking but I put an order on some of the 120mm Black Fans, both the triple pack and some singles, could you check if I've made it into the batch coming Friday?

Order - OC4140481

Also thanks for the quick work you do on this thread it's very much appreciated.

Thank you very much for your quick answer. Is there a "maximum" ETA date ?

EDIT :

Order OC4142574

At the moment the 15th is when they will land with us. I'm not aware of any delays currently but I would expect a couple of days for the stock to be booked in so we can send you.

Hi Robbie, sorry for the spam asking but I put an order on some of the 120mm Black Fans, both the triple pack and some singles, could you check if I've made it into the batch coming Friday?

Order - OC4140481

Also thanks for the quick work you do on this thread it's very much appreciated.

Yes you will be in the batch landing.

At the moment the 15th is when they will land with us. I'm not aware of any delays currently but I would expect a couple of days for the stock to be booked in so we can send you.

Thanks a lot for your time. I'm new in the community but I found this really good to have the possibility to speak with you that easily. Have a nice day ! :)

Hi Robbie, is everyone who ordered before 5th likely to get some, are orders outstripping what is expected to arrive with you?

I'm assuming the SL120 fans have been delayed now until 19th Jan according to the stock indicator on OCUK? :( been trying to get some for weeks, guess I'm not making it in time for Cyberpunk or Christmas.

I've just ordered the Galahad 360 white though, hopefully I'll be in the batch too :p

Last edited:
Hi,

Please ignore that it seems my colleague has changed the whole order. The fans we have paid to get expressed. They land in the UK on the 11th so I will be keeping my eye out to get them booked in.

Hi Robbie, thats great. I have an order in for 2x 3-pack of black UNI 120s and the galahad 360s, will they both ship when the galahads have been booked in (Thursday 17th ish?)
Order num: OC4105312

Hi Robbie, firstly thanks for actively monitoring this thread, the info is greatly appreciated.
I have an order in at the moment for 2x UNIFAN 120mm 3 Packs and a single UNIFAN 140mm. Will I have to wait for the 140mm fans to arrive before my 120mm's will be dispatched?
I assumed the order would be part shipped when the 120mm's arrived.
Order No. OC4136237

Many thanks.

Edit: Resolved.

Last edited:
I actually did nothing, I simply received an email the same evening informing me that a backorder had been created and the 140mm would be shipped to follow once stock was available. Sorry that isn't much help.

Robbie,

I think my earlier question around "anything before 5th" as overlook as it's understandable with the amount of covering you're doing across the site - which we're all thankful for!

Can I ask - would my order OC4139233 be available on the days you stated (20-23rd December) as you said all 15/12 were allocated?

Or am I wrong in any of that?

Thank you

Back
Top Bottom