**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Normally you guys (OC/DPD) are on the ball if I get this notification! I Got it 17th Nov...

We'll deliver your OVERCLOCKERS parcel

TOMORROW

18th November 2020

Waited in all day, but was not delivered, DPD web site says: We've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel.
Better luck tomorrow...

Normally you guys (OC/DPD) are on the ball if I get this notification! I Got it 17th Nov...

We'll deliver your OVERCLOCKERS parcel

TOMORROW

18th November 2020

Waited in all day, but was not delivered, DPD web site says: We've received your order details, but have not yet received your parcel.
Better luck tomorrow...
What time did email come in, if after 7pm yesterday then it'll be shipped today, check the tracking tonight should update ;)

Hey any update on the black single packs? I ordered 1x 3pack and 3x single fans on the 20th Oct. Looks like the single fan stock is holding back the delivery. Thanks!

So the screw holes are spaced differently on the Artic Freezer fans? That’s weird. If they are 120mm fans I’d expect them to be universal.

Its not the fans, it’s the spacing on the rad. It isn’t an issue on fans which are not attached to each other. Most cases have slots these days so it’s probably not been noticed the spacing is slightly different.

I keep looking at the Galahad 3 fan in white thinking it would suit my build much better than the Arctic Freezer 2 240mm I have already. Any word on the cable that will allow the fans on the cooler to be co-ordinated with the Uni fans?

So the screw holes are spaced differently on the Artic Freezer fans? That’s weird. If they are 120mm fans I’d expect them to be universal.

There's a bit that sticks out on the side of the fan where it would connect to another one... so where the tubing/barb bit on the AIO radiator are, there's no room to actually align the screw holes. Of course you can just mount the fans on the other side of the radiator, but depending on where it is in the case might not look as good.

There's a bit that sticks out on the side of the fan where it would connect to another one... so where the tubing/barb bit on the AIO radiator are, there's no room to actually align the screw holes. Of course you can just mount the fans on the other side of the radiator, but depending on where it is in the case might not look as good.
Ah I see. I never thought about that. Sorry to hear that mate.

Anyone connected the controller for the three pack up yet? The centre connector is really lose on mine, it doesn’t seem to catch at all and it comes out really easily. Anyone else’s like this? I mean a touch of tape or blu tac will stop it i know, but not sure if should be that loose.

Anyone connected the controller for the three pack up yet? The centre connector is really lose on mine, it doesn’t seem to catch at all and it comes out really easily. Anyone else’s like this? I mean a touch of tape or blu tac will stop it i know, but not sure if should be that loose.

Got my 6 fans installed yesterday i had ordered 2 3 packs for the sake of a few quid extra means ive a spare controller. i had this issue as well. got it in now and seems secure. used a precision screwdriver and push it in ,was hard to push in just using the wires. Im extremely impressed with them, i didnt have issues with my last fans, jsut the cable management of 12 cables on old fans in the inwin 103 case was a pain. So took the plunge

Ws2r8Mg.jpg
LtIWI88

Last edited:
How have you got the fans configured, did you hook up the rad fans to a CPU fan socket or all running off the controller via PWM?

I haven't hooked mine up yet but I think I am going to connect the two I will have on my air cooler directly to the motherboard for fan speed control/RPM reporting and the 4 case fans to the controller to be controlled as one via PWM.

How have you got the fans configured, did you hook up the rad fans to a CPU fan socket or all running off the controller via PWM?

I haven't hooked mine up yet but I think I am going to connect the two I will have on my air cooler directly to the motherboard for fan speed control/RPM reporting and the 4 case fans to the controller to be controlled as one via PWM.

Ive them all into the controller. All set ay minimum speed 800rpm so silent and the H105 in iCue is showing a liquid temp of 33 Degrees. Havent been doing much hard core gaming but the 3300x is on game boost so frequently running 4.4ghz

@
Hi,

A warning again if your fans do not ship this week you may have another item holding it up that is out of stock.

Edit: Stock is being booked in today on the fans :)

Does that mean that unless both items are in stock at the same time, I won't receive my order? As I'm waiting on Galahad cooler. Do I have to wait for when both items are in stock?

Dispatched on 17/11/20 due for delivery next day and still no sign of my order. DPD say the label was damaged and had to be relabelled, Overclockers say they had a shipment returned on Saturday that included my order and was being sent back out the same day. All while my order is being rescanned in at my local DPD depot daily (with the latest message stating it is now being held at that depot).

At this point I am resigned to the fact my parcel has been lost. Given the lack of availability for these fans (I had ordered a 3 pack plus 3 individual in black), this is extremely frustrating.

Back
Top Bottom