**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Gangster
OcUK Staff
OP
Thanks although that sounds ominous, ordered last Wednesday (6th) too so concerned that others are shipped now and they still showed in stock today.

I sent your order to the warehouse goods out manager. If it’s not shipped tonight I will check why tomorrow morning. Your stock is assigned

Associate
I sent your order to the warehouse goods out manager. If it’s not shipped tonight I will check why tomorrow morning. Your stock is assigned
Thank you, I appreciate you going out of your way to step in. I'll look forward to dispatch email.

Edit: Dispatch notice received, thank you for chasing this one up.

Last edited:
Caporegime
@Robbie_G Hi, when you get a spare moment can you see if my order "OC4168412" will be shipped soon please? For both the gallahad and the 011D if possible. Thanks!
Next Galahad drop is due middle of next week judging by the date on the product page. The O-11 has an ETA of 10th Feb on the product page too, but it depends when you ordered.

Associate
I ordered on NYE. They're the last parts I need to build so fingers crossed they come this month. When I ordered they said one will be restocked today and the other tomorrow, but idk if that means that stock has been allocated to me or whether I'm too late.

Associate
@Robbie_G sorry if its a pain but ive noticed the lian li xl is showing in stock 10+, does that mean my order will ship soon (i gathered i would be in the second wave you had coming in) im on edge as i am wanting to build in this for a present and if its in stock it means it will possibly be on time lol. Thanks for your time again! (OC4169542)

Associate
Got me 9 Black Uni fans today, well almost 8 black and one wjite / silver. Bit bummed out by it but i just can;t be hassled to send it back. Will buy a replacement when stock is more plentifull. One odd think though when using L-Connect the 2 sets of 4 fans, only 3 of them will light up. I turn motherboard sync on and they all light up again. Anyone know of any fiixes?

Associate
made an order on sl120's bout a week back just before dpd cancelled deliveries to ireland. god knows when i'll actually get them now

Associate
  • J
Got me 9 Black Uni fans today, well almost 8 black and one wjite / silver. Bit bummed out by it but i just can;t be hassled to send it back. Will buy a replacement when stock is more plentifull. One odd think though when using L-Connect the 2 sets of 4 fans, only 3 of them will light up. I turn motherboard sync on and they all light up again. Anyone know of any fiixes?

Sounds similar to me lol. Ordered 9 black, got 8 black 1 white.

They're sending a replacement black one and i'm sending back the white today.

In the LI connect software, have you made sure all 4 fans show green as selected?

Associate
  • J

Sounds similar to me lol. Ordered 9 black, got 8 black 1 white.

They're sending a replacement black one and i'm sending back the white today.

In the LI connect software, have you made sure all 4 fans show green as selected?
Yeah i totally missed it and didnt have all 4 fans selected. Struggling to get PWM mode working as mobo is not seeing the fan so will have to check the cable later. Great fans though

Associate
Yeah i totally missed it and didnt have all 4 fans selected. Struggling to get PWM mode working as mobo is not seeing the fan so will have to check the cable later. Great fans though

Yeah, my mobo doesnt see any of the fans so when i set them to pwm they just go 100% annoyingly

Back
Top Bottom