**LIAN LI GALAHAD ALL IN ONE COOLER AND SL/AL UNI FANS AVAILABLE FOR ORDER**

Associate
For anyone that recently received their Gallahad (or 011 Dynamic), when did you order them?
ordered my o11 on xmas day and was told on the phone last Friday would be dispatched this Wednesday so hopefully be here by the weekend. Strange my Uni Fans i ordered last Wednesday have been dispatched last night before my case i ordered last month

Associate
I'm also trying to track down my missing o11 Dyanmic order, OC4173209 on 5th Jan, no change in order status. Is that on its way as well?

Associate
Has anyone had anything ship yet from the case drops on the 15th?
I haven't had a shipping notification yet from my order on the 13th of December OC4149011.

Associate
Has anyone had anything ship yet from the case drops on the 15th?
I haven't had a shipping notification yet from my order on the 13th of December OC4149011.
They said on the phone to me last Friday mine would be shipped around Wednesday this week I ordered mine on the 25th December so fingers crossed will be here by the weekend

Caporegime
Is the white 360 galahad aio available for dispatch?
The shop side says they’re due in today (20th) but with their staff shortages it relies on them actually arriving, being booked in, then someone actually working out who has ordered and when, then getting them shipped. I’m due a white 360mm as well.

Last edited:
Associate
Hello guys,

I preordered by O11 XL Black version on the 11th since then I saw there was a stock drop of 10+ on OC site on the 15th which have since gone out of stock. As I preordered it does that mean I am going to get one as they posted some stock on the site?

Many Thanks for your help!

Caporegime
Hello guys,

I preordered by O11 XL Black version on the 11th since then I saw there was a stock drop of 10+ on OC site on the 15th which have since gone out of stock. As I preordered it does that mean I am going to get one as they posted some stock on the site?

Many Thanks for your help!

They'll fulfil any pre-orders before putting any stock onto the website. I'd be surprised if that's not the case. Ask in the CS section about your order and see what they say.

Associate
T
They'll fulfil any pre-orders before putting any stock onto the website. I'd be surprised if that's not the case. Ask in the CS section about your order and see what they say.
Thanks yeah I have done hopefully thats the case. Its the final piece for my build so I am like a coiled spring haha

Back
Top Bottom