Lian Li O11 EVO

Associate
Well after spending the day removing my system from the Thermaltake P5 i've finally got it all up and running in the Evo :)

initial impressions are extremely positive, it's so easy to build in, i'll be going custom loop over the next few months but for now i'm happy.

Here's a pic

FAeSiBa.jpg

Lovely Build- all white reflects the light best imho. How is the quality of paint etc? I remember the last 011D White had flaky paint when I built a system.

Associate
I had my dual loop build pretty much done, but the bottom alphacool radiator was faulty and slightly leaked at one of the inlets. Switched it out over the weekend, but now I've seen the new Corsair ML120 Elite fans with white LEDs are coming soon so I'll want to put them in the build. I've also figured out that I'll be able to fit fans at the front with the mesh kit.
Decisions, decisions...

Associate
Has anyone who pre-ordered add-ons received them yet? I pre-ordered an O11 EVO in January and have been informed my order has been delayed until the end of March!

Frustration doesn't begin to cover it!

Edit: Turns out they sold out of the case I had ordered by the time the add ons had arrived. Lesson learned, get everything you can when it's available because OCuk will not prioritise pre-orders.

Last edited:

RSR

RSR

Soldato
My Lian Li O11D EVO Front Mesh Kit shipped today :D

Edit: I have been sent the wrong colour :(

Last edited:
Associate
Has anyone who pre-ordered add-ons received them yet? I pre-ordered an O11 EVO in January and have been informed my order has been delayed until the end of March!

Frustration doesn't begin to cover it!

Edit: Turns out they sold out of the case I had ordered by the time the add ons had arrived. Lesson learned, get everything you can when it's available because OCuk will not prioritise pre-orders.

Did you preorder a snow-white version?

Associate
Anyone know if there is an ETA on the black case?

I see the White one is end of March but not sure if a white build would fit with the rest of my parts =/

Associate
Just a heads-up for potential new buyers. Today tried to install the Arctic Freezer II 360 using the supplied 1700 kit. System for a family member, as I’m rocking the O11 Air Mini.
The motherboard, if relevant, is the MSI Z690 Tomahawk. The retention plate supplied, once installed, as per manufacturer instructions, won’t allow the motherboard to be installed. The cutout behind the motherboard on the O11d Evo doesn’t clear the retention plate and the retention plate seats higher than the mounting points of the case would allow the motherboard to be installed.
Ordered an EK AIO as the mounting kit looks slimmer than the Arctic’s one.
For few times I had close calls with retention plates, but this time, would require at least 5mm to the left (looking from the rear of the case) to allow it to fit.

Associate
Just a heads-up for potential new buyers. Today tried to install the Arctic Freezer II 360 using the supplied 1700 kit. System for a family member, as I’m rocking the O11 Air Mini.
The motherboard, if relevant, is the MSI Z690 Tomahawk. The retention plate supplied, once installed, as per manufacturer instructions, won’t allow the motherboard to be installed. The cutout behind the motherboard on the O11d Evo doesn’t clear the retention plate and the retention plate seats higher than the mounting points of the case would allow the motherboard to be installed.
Ordered an EK AIO as the mounting kit looks slimmer than the Arctic’s one.
For few times I had close calls with retention plates, but this time, would require at least 5mm to the left (looking from the rear of the case) to allow it to fit.
interesting you have any pics?

Back
Top Bottom