Lian Li O11 EVO

Associate
Ah man. I am currently waiting for a Lian li evo case and an arctic freezer II 360.
Hope I don't run into this issue. I'll be using an old 1151 bracket for a 8700k...

P.S - Does anyone know what the wait is these days on a black Lian Li Evo to order and ship out?
I hope yours fit. Can be an issue with my specific motherboard, who knows?
Regarding waiting times, contacting Overclockers Customer Service may shed some light, but the estimated delivery date may also be affected by some optional accessories (few people had to wait quite some time because they ordered the front mesh or the upright GPU bracket, main offenders :D)

Associate
I hope yours fit. Can be an issue with my specific motherboard, who knows?
Regarding waiting times, contacting Overclockers Customer Service may shed some light, but the estimated delivery date may also be affected by some optional accessories (few people had to wait quite some time because they ordered the front mesh or the upright GPU bracket, main offenders :D)
At the time I ordered I think only the arctic freezer was in stock. The EVO, vertical gpu bracket and extra fans all on backorder. Got some vacation time in 2 weeks but by the looks of it i'll still only have this razer chroma controller :cry:

Associate
It was brought for me so have no receipt or email. I dont mind buying one but cannot find a replacement anywhere.

ah! that is a bummer =/

Good luck getting through to Lian Li, I sent two messages on their website with no replies - contact them on facebook to be told to use the website. Replied to them on facebook to which I got no reply.

All I wanted to know was if I could buy the vertical GPU mount without the riser cable but to no avail.

Associate
Almost 4 weeks since i've placed my order and still no updates. I see the Case is in stock at the moment though. I think i'll be waiting a while for the vertical bracket.

Soldato
When did you place your order?
havent placed order for the verticial mount yet already have the case, didnt wanna pre order incase someone else gets it instock first, only want it so can vertically mount AIB card also wondering will these be fine for like 4.5 slot gpus that are rumoured to be coming next gen ?

Last edited:
Associate
havent placed order for the verticial mount yet already have the case, didnt wanna pre order incase someone else gets it instock first, only want it so can vertically mount AIB card also wondering will these be fine for like 4.5 slot gpus that are rumoured to be coming next gen ?
Oh no idea. Didn't even think about this

Caporegime
ah! that is a bummer =/

Good luck getting through to Lian Li, I sent two messages on their website with no replies - contact them on facebook to be told to use the website. Replied to them on facebook to which I got no reply.

All I wanted to know was if I could buy the vertical GPU mount without the riser cable but to no avail.
Anyone know where i can get a new bottom dust filter for my white version, have lost it in the house move .
Try their Ali direct store - I definitely know they do the bracket for <£10 without the riser cable as I was thinking about getting it. They might have the dust filter on there - I haven't really looked.

Just remember that it will take its time to get here - its definitely not Express...

EDI: Just looked - didn't see the dust filter :(. Makes me realise that I do want a side filter as Im gonna use that as intake.

ps3ud0 :cool:

Soldato
Well I was not impressed with the quality of mine. All three of the threads that hold your gfx card in place were tapped at an angle.

Hmmm

didnt think it would be that awkward to install very little room stix card found it easier first installing the card into the mount and screwing it in before attaching cable to motherboard and sliding it into case and screwing into case

Associate
Well I was not impressed with the quality of mine. All three of the threads that hold your gfx card in place were tapped at an angle.

Hmmm
Seems to be some issue with Lian Li lately. Got one Air Mini which had the older panels, then another Air Mini that would lock the GPU when the PSU screws are tighten. My O11 EVO is okay-ish. The bottom filter moves out of position too easily.
didnt think it would be that awkward to install very little room stix card found it easier first installing the card into the mount and screwing it in before attaching cable to motherboard and sliding it into case and screwing into case
True. Mine I have to work some magic. Install the bracket first, as somehow the motherboard is too close to the rear panel (maybe manufacturing tolerances) and required extra attention when fitting, as if it was rubbing against the motherboard. After tied the PCI-E cable, as it is too long and my OCD won't allow it to touch the motherboard or the back of the GPU. All done, had to remove the rear fan to be able to install the GPU, using some short screwdriver. Tried without the bracket and temperatures for the GPU only marginally worst when going for the horizontal mounting. The main reason was the NVME/PCH temperature. About 20C and 15C lower temperatures using the vertical bracket. Just to add, I'm using the front mesh, 3 fans bottom intake, 3 front intake and 3 side intake. Top AIO exhaust and rear exhaust (more for looks as don't improve anything temperature wise. ASUS 3080 12GB TUF OC max 62C, Hotspot 68C and Memory Junction 82C, Ambient 23C. Very quiet GPU, and I'm way happy with the temperatures.
I'm using a 2.7 slot card, and there's room left in the bracket. A 3 slot would be fine. Anything more than that, possibly would place the card too close to the side panel. Tried the second position for the PCI-E cable and the card was already outside the bracket area. Still room between the card and the side panel, but I rather have some more space.

Associate
I'm also a little disappointed that the bracket is part screwed, part riveted. Tempted to drill the rivets out and lose the bottom part and keep just the rear bracket. Once the PCI cable is on it won't be going anywhere if no stresses on anything else

Soldato
Whats the thickest radiator you can fit in the side position of this case? Hoping to fit a 55mm and a 60mm 360 rad in the side and top position.
It actually tells you on the lian li product page...

Scroll down to the Spacious Cooling Support bit

Back
Top Bottom