Lian Li O11 EVO

Soldato
Its one pump at the bottom (FLT80) and a res at the top (FLT120) just done it that way to fill up space. I just got all the bits and found ways to make them fit there isnt much space between the EATX board and gpu for ATX power about 3mm also the gpu block is out of spec to fit as it is 155mm wide and lian-li state max of 151mm.

Ah ok that's interesting with the block. I'm going to spend the next month obsessively reading all the guides on EK site before planning. Hopefully by that time I'll have decided if I go with a 3080/3090 or wait and hope I can get a next gen card. I usually game more in the winter anyway.
I only have the case for now as I saw it on offer.

Associate
Ah ok that's interesting with the block. I'm going to spend the next month obsessively reading all the guides on EK site before planning. Hopefully by that time I'll have decided if I go with a 3080/3090 or wait and hope I can get a next gen card. I usually game more in the winter anyway.
I only have the case for now as I saw it on offer.

I was thinking of waiting, but new cards are going to hard to get hold of at first. I'd want a 4090 or 4080 Ti atleast which I doubt will be less then £1400, also release dates seem like they are being pushed back so they may even not come out till early next year? Waterblocks by EK may not be made for the card I want or delayed, as I had a Gigabyte 3080 ti from April and EK kept stating the block was coming in April then May then June now its August I ended up selling that card and got a EVGA 3090 FTW3 Ultra as it was a card that had the vector2 block available.

Im sure I'll find a reason to upgrade when new hardware is out, really would like to mess with another HEDT maybe another Threadripper or something from Intel. Funny thing is I use a Lenovo M920q tiny as my everyday PC and have 3 gaming rigs I may have lost the plot a little.

Associate
Over two months of waiting for parts but got mine sorta finished.

Bd8TKwH.jpg

This looks very clean - In fact, have you been spying on me? I haven't finished my build but you have near enough done what I've done. (rads the other way around on mine) lol
What coolant are you running?

edit: I'm just waiting on another shipment of braid and cables (for my homemade PSU cables) and then I'll be complete.

Associate
This looks very clean - In fact, have you been spying on me? I haven't finished my build but you have near enough done what I've done. (rads the other way around on mine) lol
What coolant are you running?

edit: I'm just waiting on another shipment of braid and cables (for my homemade PSU cables) and then I'll be complete.

The ek rads are wider then 120mm and hit the gpu bracket if I put the XE360 on top also they foul on the motherboard heatsinks. I've got two heatkiller 360-l rads on order they clear the gpu bracket and have the ek monoblock on pre order gets rid of the vrm heatsink. I'm running ek cyrofuel for the fluid.

Associate
The ek rads are wider then 120mm and hit the gpu bracket if I put the XE360 on top also they foul on the motherboard heatsinks. I've got two heatkiller 360-l rads on order they clear the gpu bracket and have the ek monoblock on pre order gets rid of the vrm heatsink. I'm running ek cyrofuel for the fluid.

Oh... I'm not getting that =/

edit: it is VERY close though 1-2mm at the most.

Associate
Dear EK Enthusiast,

We have found a manufacturing error in the said product that could potentially cause problems during the product’s lifetime and lead to issues with your loop. Therefore, we have to recall this product. As we deeply care about our customers, we’ve immediately reached out to our supplier to resolve this issue.
Considering the above, we will arrange a pick-up for the distro plates we shipped out to prevent any potential damage to your system.

Considering the current manufacturing cycle, we estimate that new stock will be available in mid-August. We expect a clearer picture of the estimated restocking date next week. When we do, we’ll reach out again to let you know the expected timeline.
We appreciate your understanding.

Best Regards,
Team EK

Associate
IMG_20220724_164842__01.jpg

IMG_20220724_164858__01.jpg

IMG_20220724_165004.jpg

edit: I am 98% complete, I just need to figure out how to finish the 30 series NVIDIA cable. Struggling to get it to look neat with the tiny pins. Might have to heat shrink the ends and have that visible rather than going heatshrinkless on the braiding I've done.

Associate
IMG_20220724_164842__01.jpg

IMG_20220724_164858__01.jpg

IMG_20220724_165004.jpg

edit: I am 98% complete, I just need to figure out how to finish the 30 series NVIDIA cable. Struggling to get it to look neat with the tiny pins. Might have to heat shrink the ends and have that visible rather than going heatshrinkless on the braiding I've done.

That's beautiful! Presume you put the pump in the back right? Did you use a small FLT or something?

Associate
That's beautiful! Presume you put the pump in the back right? Did you use a small FLT or something?

It is around the rear - I haven't finished this yet so there is still some cable management but here is a sneak peak.

The display port cables having to run internally was something I did not think of sooner and that became a real pain in the butt with the vertical GPU mount.

IMG_20220724_165415__01.jpg

Associate
Are those the 58cm rads? Assume that is hard tubing too?

EK-CoolStream XE 360 at the top is 60mm (plus 25mm fans)

EK-CoolStream PE 360 at the bottom is 45mm (plus 25mm fans)

Front facing is all 16mm Acrylic hard tubing, around the back is EK-ZMT for ease. I hard line tubed the hidden bits on my old TJ-07 build and vowed never again lol.

Soldato
EK-CoolStream XE 360 at the top is 60mm (plus 25mm fans)

EK-CoolStream PE 360 at the bottom is 45mm (plus 25mm fans)

Front facing is all 16mm Acrylic hard tubing, around the back is EK-ZMT for ease. I hard line tubed the hidden bits on my old TJ-07 build and vowed never again lol.

Ive seen two builds now like this with different size radiators. Is it a space issue?

Totally makes sense re tubing. If you can't see it who cares.
I'm being thick but why is the GPU so small and why doesn't it have cooling? Is it a passive one.

Edit. Clearly a soundcard, I see it says Dolby.

What purpose is that fan on the back?

Associate
Ive seen two builds now like this with different size radiators. Is it a space issue?

Totally makes sense re tubing. If you can't see it who cares.
I'm being thick but why is the GPU so small and why doesn't it have cooling? Is it a passive one.

If you are speaking of @jammir 's build then ours are very similar and he has gone for a very clean look. I'm jealous of the purple coolant now.

GPU is certainly not small but the 3090 FE with the EK waterblock is quite compact compared to with the heatsink fan assy. It's fairly thick due to I think the memory being on the rear of it needing some cooling.

Edit: as for the rads, mine are the otherway around to Jammir's and will depend on your motherboards clearances.

IMG_20220611_225913.jpg

Soldato
If you are speaking of @jammir 's build then ours are very similar and he has gone for a very clean look. I'm jealous of the purple coolant now.

GPU is certainly not small but the 3090 FE with the EK waterblock is quite compact compared to with the heatsink fan assy. It's fairly thick due to I think the memory being on the rear of it needing some cooling.

Edit: as for the rads, mine are the otherway around to Jammir's and will depend on your motherboards clearances.

I am really confused right now. I swear I saw someone with a 3080 TI and I swear it took up most of the space in the case In the GPU block thingy.

Edit. It was Jammies build, why is his like twice the length of yours?

Back
Top Bottom