** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Soldato
I pre ordered this yesterday with the vertical GPU mount too, customer service advisor told me they are expecting to receive them the end of May, currently approx. 48 on pre order of the black and 26 of the white, but they ordered 80 of the black, I was going to go for the white case until I realized, the vertical GPU mount only comes in black, cant be bothered with painting it, bye bye to my 570X, cant wait to get this case, saw it at CES 2018, and got the "I wants" straight away, its about time Lian Li came down to more reasonably priced cases, always loved them, but to spend £300+++ on a case alone is out of my budget.

OcUK Staff
OP
I pre ordered this yesterday with the vertical GPU mount too, customer service advisor told me they are expecting to receive them the end of May, currently approx. 48 on pre order of the black and 26 of the white, but they ordered 80 of the black, I was going to go for the white case until I realized, the vertical GPU mount only comes in black, cant be bothered with painting it, bye bye to my 570X, cant wait to get this case, saw it at CES 2018, and got the "I wants" straight away, its about time Lian Li came down to more reasonably priced cases, always loved them, but to spend £300+++ on a case alone is out of my budget.

More than 48 Black and 26 White sold, I'd say there's about 10/11 Black left and and 5/6 white.

Associate
well my parts are still in use,main thing I want to do is get some custom psu cables for my evga 550 gs as the black ones look tacky,but don't know the length I need until case gets here..i could get extensions but not sure how much room there is to cram them all in without it looking like a rats nest

Associate
Theres a plastic cover at the top of the block with the EK logo and the name of the VGA card. Two screws and it's off. Looks better without imo.

Thanks. Pictures of the block I might get were all without said cover. It was only when I looked at another block that I could see it. Thought I was missing something obvious, just EK's pics confusing me.

Caporegime
Was considering changing my Cosmos 2 side panel to glass but this finally seems like a case id like to switch to.

Does anyone know how much more noise I could expect switching between the two cases? (Or difficult to gauge without all the variables?)

All I would change is my air cooler to an AIO as it appears this case would need one?
Current cooler https://www.overclockers.co.uk/alpenfoehn-k2-mount-doom-cpu-cooler-hs-020-al.html

Associate
Got mine coming next tuesday. A friend in Taiwan found one in a local store, bought it and shipped it to me :)

Changing from a Corsair 570X mirror which is a great looking case, but for watercooling its all a real tight fit. This PC-011 looks like it will be way easier to work on.

my only concerns are how I am going to fit the EK 250mm res with multi top in there and still have clearance to get to the top. Going to trial fit different thickness rads in the top to work out what will be best.

Associate
I think I'm going to try and fit my small pump and res in the back part with psu in the top mount,i can mount the side radiator so its pipes exit the back.

does the case come with the mb mounting screws as well as the standoffs?

Soldato
Shame this didn’t come out last month when I was buying parts for my build, might have gone for this over the meshify c and taken the rgb route(everyone knows rgb makes your pc faster and cooler by at least 50% :D ).

Back
Top Bottom