** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Soldato
i am going to sell my current rig and build a new one i think. its about time and i may go back to a WC'd rig but don't know if i have the time or the patience to do another one, knowing the mess i made of the last effort!

Associate
i am going to sell my current rig and build a new one i think. its about time and i may go back to a WC'd rig but don't know if i have the time or the patience to do another one, knowing the mess i made of the last effort!

Could always go for an AIO if it becomes troublesome. Don't think this case can accommodate large air coolers like the D15S.

Soldato
i have an wraith cooler at present and the version 2 ryzen 7 has the new RGB job. however, i may go AIO or loop if i can be bothered. i love the photon reserviours though, filled with royal blue i can have my everton esk rig back up again!

Soldato
Secondly, the HUGE shiny metal plate at the size of a 2.5" SSD at the inside with Lian-Li/der8auer printed on it, is so obnoxiously in your face all-the-time that you'll quickly start to get annoyed by it. It's baffling to see, and likely is going to cost Lian-Li sales, it's as simple as that. Chassis like these need subtlety with branding and logos, period.

Hmmmm might be a bit of a deal breaker. Anyone got one that can verify if it's annoying looking? Can it be removed?

Associate
just spray it over white if its that bothersome lol..or peel it off if its a sticker...if a sticker in the chassis triggers someone that bad I don't know what to think.

Back
Top Bottom