** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
I have had to order more tubing, it turns out the learning curve for bending PETG is more like a cliff face than a steep hill....

Looking at a half finished build with no gaming PC is even harder than waiting for the case

Associate
im seeing about 10% performance loss in 3dmark results using an 8x lane vs a 16x lane.

What were your temps like dude?

I mean the temps over the weekend just gone were pretty warm in the UK but ...

I spent a lot of my Sunday moving the rad / switching between push and pull setups. What I found is having the EVGA hybrid GPU rad (AIO) at the bottom of the case with a fan under it pulling air from bottom of the case (but pushing the air up through the rad into the case) was the worst temp wise out of the options I tried so far.

Keeping the rad in the same position but popping the fan on top of the rad in push so the air pushes through the rad and out of the bottom of the case yielded better temps but not by much. Another problem with this is you loose one 120 fan spot next to it as the rad sticks out a bit both sides which covers the fan spot next to it.

The position I kinda ended up back in was with the rad on the side vent in push again but this time I moved the pipes under the card which kind of blocks the GPU shroud fan a little. However, the temps are better for me plus the case does shut. Disadvantage- doesn’t look brilliant, side vent issue - due to the AIO rad extending out a little both the fan spaces above and below are then covered slightly. So to get fans in those spaces a little modding is needed.

Sitting here thinking about it I could do push/pull on the side vent for the GPU rad which would allow the the fans below and above to go in as well. Wonder if that would increase the slack on the GPU tubes enough to move them out of the way of the shroud fan. Also maybe better temps. Hmm must try it...

Associate
So mine arrived today (I pushed delivery back since I was going to be home all day today anyway) and I'm overall very happy with the case, though not so much with the quality control on the thing. Nother big enough to warrant RMAing it, but also not really what I'd expect from Lian-Li. That said, the case was a steal, so I'm not all that bothered.

The front glass sits at a slight angle - if both the flanges and pegs are in - they're not quite aligned properly.

6UAcUd0.jpg.png

aBQJXVy.jpg.png

Furthermore, one of the feet is cracked the whole way through and hanging off. Not a big deal since it's largely cosmetic and the case uses the metal bar to sit on, plus it's on the far side of the case, but still not to be expected.

cmspYwM.jpg.png

Soldato
Nightelf my temps rise into the 60s when gaming this weekend. I have moved my card back upto the 16x slot and it fits just. I dont want to put it anywhere else atm so as long as my temps dont go over 65 il leave it.

JerryCooke I would RMA that mate, cheap or not it shouldn't be broken.

Associate
id have to say the courier has dropped that more than once, in your picture of the foot, the metal just above it is also slightly out of shape, id rma that

Hmm, I've never had any trouble with my local DPD courier, lots of fragile things delivered fine. The box wasn't dented or damaged anywhere and all the foam was intact and didn't look like it had taken any impacts.

Associate
well managed to get mine built but need some shorter cables,fan extensions and some more tubing as its a bit bodged to get it up and running but overall happy indeed :)

Associate
its a piece of 20x20 slotted aluminium profile,it has 2 T nuts inside it and is bolted to the floor of the case and is able to slide back and forwards about 20mm,the riser is a li-heat one ive had the past year or so.
the riser bracket is sat on the spare motherboard standoffs that came with the case

Back
Top Bottom