** LIAN-LI PC-O11 DYNAMIC EDITION - A NEW ENTHUSIAST PRICE/PERFORMANCE CONTENDER ARRIVES **

Associate
At this current time, it should, however we get more orders every day.
Is there a chance it will arrive around 22nd as you guys told me after I didn't make it with the first shipment. Kinda disappointed that I have to wait a whole month to have an order that I ordered while it was stated 1st of June on the ETA. :(

OcUK Staff
OP
Is there a chance it will arrive around 22nd as you guys told me after I didn't make it with the first shipment. Kinda disappointed that I have to wait a whole month to have an order that I ordered while it was stated 1st of June on the ETA. :(

Unfortunately the nature of the product meant that if you didn't order the White version in the first two days you didn't get one. I had a considerably larger amount on order than we actually received. 22/6 is the date stock arrives in our Berlin warehouse, stock with us will be approx 1 week later.

Soldato
Seems that all orders before the 12th of june will be covered in the next batch. Good things come to those that wait :)

Soldato
@M@rt - be careful with telling other forum people, especially new members stock availability in incoming backorders

As Chug said on the 12th June all prior back orders from that point will be covered with the next batch. (should be due next week into OCUK) See this post = https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/t...ntender-arrives.18817300/page-4#post-31880221

However as Nightmare ordered on the 18th June, there is no 100% way to know via the forums, until a staff member confirms if the remianing units which at that time were not allocated become had all pre-sold before the 18th when nightmared ordered his. Maybe the additional free stock was all sold by the 15th.... but Nightmare ordered on the 18th. So he may not get from the next batch - only OcUK can answer this for him.

Last edited:
Soldato
i am in need of a new case and its between this case and the black Lian Li PC-O11WXC. I do want to go full water cooling but not right now my problem is that i really need space for 3 x 3.5" drives, one for data, one for backup and one for games. The problem is that the Dynamic has space only for 2 x3.5"drives. Is there anyway i could get one extra drive in there without modding?

If not then i am going to have to pay the extra £100 for the PC=011WXC its a lot to pay for the privilege of one extra hard drive lol.

Soldato
i am in need of a new case and its between this case and the black Lian Li PC-O11WXC. I do want to go full water cooling but not right now my problem is that i really need space for 3 x 3.5" drives, one for data, one for backup and one for games. The problem is that the Dynamic has space only for 2 x3.5"drives. Is there anyway i could get one extra drive in there without modding?

If not then i am going to have to pay the extra £100 for the PC=011WXC its a lot to pay for the privilege of one extra hard drive lol.
Can you not use an external USB 3.0 caddy for the drive you want to use for backup?

Soldato
I have spinning disks in my nas also.

But they make such a noise I haven’t had one in my desktop rig for years. Vibration, noise and the mere fact they cause hanging while spinning up annoys me.

Soldato
Can you not use an external USB 3.0 caddy for the drive you want to use for backup?

I really did not want it on my desk or plug it in and out all the time, but looks like this may be the only solution. May just get the bigger WXC and leave the dynamic.

People still use mechanical hard drives?

I would love to go all SSD for my storage but with 2tb costing £400-£1000 depending on speed just cant afford such things.

For games and photos, videos ect just using large mechanical drive is much more economical. 8tb hard drive in SSD you are looking close to £2000 but just £200 in mechanical terms, almost 5x the price.

I cant afford those prices.

Soldato
if its down to cost fair enough.

I wont use a sata SSD for games anymore, too slow for me.

A NAS will give you almost max speed from a Spinning sata disk and remove that annoying noise and vibration and the need to buy a case with 3.5" mounts.

OcUK Staff
OP
Black are arriving this week, White will be next week, delay at port. The good news is, although I can't guarantee it, we've been promised enough stock to cover all existing White preorders at least.

Back
Top Bottom