LiE's Log Part 2

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Definitely. Did we qualify for nationals? I wasn't sure because I was reading something about you having to qualify at your regional comp.

Which comp is the nationals? Every other comp is a championship lol

Caporegime
Hiding the mass in the posterior chain.
Je9ogxX.jpg
Dog doesn't look impressed

Calves, not even once.

Bloke i train with is the same. His thighs are growing but his calves are still those of someone who doesn't even lift. He squats >2xbw, pulled almost 3xbw last night, his calves won't grow though.

Y'all need to put some cake in your mouth and grow to 20st, that will give you calves!!

Caporegime
Qualifying totals:
http://www.gbpf.org.uk/docs/GBPFQualifyingTotals.pdf

Nationals:
12th to 14th October: British Classic Championship (Senior & Junior) - Horncastle, Linconshire

I have never done a comp in my division :), they always feel at bad times for me. So no, as far as I'm aware it doesn't need to be in your regional comp ans yes as far as I am aware we have qualified :).

Interesting. If I could get down to 120kg (would take some work but possible) then I could qualify. That ain't gonna happen though :p

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
OP
Bloke i train with is the same. His thighs are growing but his calves are still those of someone who doesn't even lift. He squats >2xbw, pulled almost 3xbw last night, his calves won't grow though.

Y'all need to put some cake in your mouth and grow to 20st, that will give you calves!!

I'm over having big calves, they don't really add anything to powerlifting either, just extra weight. Also looks hilarious when you squat heavy in shorts with tiny calves.

Back
Top Bottom