Lightweight Cheap Wheels that look Decent?

Comp mo's would be awesome.

Ozs would also be very nice.

I think superleggagags would be nice on them, espically powdered white as you currently have.

Comp mo's would be awesome.

Ozs would also be very nice.

I think superleggagags would be nice on them, espically powdered white as you currently have.

I have heard comp mos are quite heavy, anyone have numbers?

superleggeras Im not sure on price and would want them white to start with, no more messing with powder again!

21lixbr.jpg

Any use to you?

They're 16s with 195/40 continentals (sport contacts i think?) on. Tyres are basically full tread all round as the rears hadnt worn and it had new fronts not long ago. They're in reasonable used condition with a couple of scuffs and one slight flat spot on the very outer of one rim, where I ran over a stray backbox (I've had it checked out and it's fine). I dont have any pictures just at the mo as they're sat in my parents garage and have been there a while, can get you some if you're interested though.

No idea on the weight, but superleggeras are probably some of the lightest road wheels around.

Best taking this to email as we're not allowed to sell on the forums:
chrisgrundy at gmail.com

They're 16s with 195/40 continentals (sport contacts i think?) on. Tyres are basically full tread all round as the rears hadnt worn and it had new fronts not long ago. They're in reasonable used condition with a couple of scuffs and one slight flat spot on the very outer of one rim, where I ran over a stray backbox (I've had it checked out and it's fine). I dont have any pictures just at the mo as they're sat in my parents garage and have been there a while, can get you some if you're interested though.

No idea on the weight, but superleggeras are probably some of the lightest road wheels around.

Best taking this to email as we're not allowed to sell on the forums:
chrisgrundy at gmail.com

I have emailed you mate.

Your a legend mate, even though i meant to type superleggera >.<,

still the superturismos look smart!

Do you use graphics for your job? cos that was a quick and quality turnaround!

Back
Top Bottom