Long time no see.Short intro of my wheels...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
Why do you call everyone mate, i don't know you i'm not your mate.

So i've posted something simple and you're not even willing to answer if Revo Technik wrote to program or not.

No shame in saying "i don't know i might have been wrong".

i've said my bit everyone has posted some facts and whoever reads can decide what to think, its simply going round in circles.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
So called tuning expert read the above please.

Sorry but trying to prove me wrong with something i introduced to you is not right.

i am no tuning expert. I have just done a lot of research trying to fine tune my engine.

heres one for you now

unisetting.jpg

guess what...its the same lemmiwinks...

you want another one without logo?

Ill just edit everything then...since i am full of BS as you all say :)

Caporegime
Sorry but trying to prove me wrong with something i introduced to you is not right.

i am no tuning expert. I have just done a lot of research trying to fine tune my engine.

heres one for you now

guess what...its the same lemmiwinks...

you want another one without logo?

Ill just edit everything then...since i am full of BS as you all say :)

OMG either shut up or read what other people have posted :

You told me the program you introduced me to, which you did since i didn't know of its existance was NOT WRITTEN by REVO, now i posted an image saying it seems to be linked to them, you then counter this buy posting another program thats nothing to do with the first.

Yes i have UniSettings Bosch ME7 on my desktop now, its just interfaces with the ECU adaption values which allows you to change the paramiters, its just an easier way of changing the adaption values without going though and selecting your block to modify in VAG-COM (Full version only).

If we follow your logic if i ever tell someone some wrong info i can never be wrong because i introduced them to it, seriously WHAT?

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Lemmi is not distributed arround here...officially

it was a bad move from my side to post this soft...(also edited the post)

I dont know if it is offical in the UK, but since you aint seen it before i guess not.

Only tried to keep it low.

Unisettings is

Theres also software to change your boost and timing settings on revo without the use of an sps or revo select plus...i dont know if its legal stuff...but you never got my point on lemmi...

Caporegime
but you never got my point on lemmi...

Which point would that be then?

No official release of Lemmi in the UK that i've seen and its not on the dealers site, i shall speak to my friends at the Revo dealership and question them about it and who wrote it since you won't give me an answer, i've been using ECU_X for my charts etc logging and VAG-Com and some custom excel conversion and charting thats it.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Yep...thats the sequence...

Whatever you do with lemmi you always log with vag com...

best par is that if you have low CFs in all cylinders you can up he advance using lemmi...since the repro will give you a"standard" max.

few more degrees and you log again and again.

I always try 2nd gear full throttle up to 5th gear, 200-220 km/h to get the temps up and stress, after having seriously warmed up the engine to be as accurate to real life as possible.

However...upping your advance with it will occur in all rpm range...not in just high revs so yes everyone should be very carefull to what they adjust using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom