Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Look what arrived today :D *Update*

P1010094.JPG

:D

Edit : It's an ICS M4A1 Rifle.

Full Metal body.

Was £265 from www.zerooneairsoft.com with a 450HiCap mag included.

*Update*

See end of thread for some Glock/Scope Pictures.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Originally posted by SlideR^
Would an MP5 RAS be a good choice?

I suggest you go to a local site first and ask to try some of the other players guns, well worth it as you don't want to be dissapointed with your choice.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by castor troy
So whats the build quality like on these things, are they nice heavy construction or a bit plasticky?

It depends which model you go for.

AK47s for example are just as durable as the real ones (well ok maybe not THAT good).

My M4 is all metal apart from the front foregrip, which I'm going to try and replace with metal once its working.

It's heavy too, about 3.5KG unloaded.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Toufas
That's nice! That's very nice mate! I am no weapon's expert but this looks like the real thing! Nice man nice, so does it shoot like a soft bbgun or like a co2 airgun?

Inbetween really, I had it chronographed at 300fps.

You feel it, trust me ;)

Soldato
OP
I like the look of the M3 Super 90 and APS2 Extra version, are these good quality as more than likely i'd stick them in a display case for wow factor.....is that wrong of me? blokes and spare money:D

Bit of a waste of money, if you just want display get some single actions ones. Cheaper.

If you will use them, then by all means go ahead :D

Soldato
OP
I may just use them, it does sound like major fun:D

It is.

Luckily I didnt get Headshotted today, but I did get about twenty into my back :(

Also a prisoner we had was being evil and not cooperating, really hurt my wrist dragging him along the floor :p

Soldato
OP
Do you or anyone you know have any experience of getting guns from the states, places over there seem to have more choice and appear cheaper but obviously these things going through customs can cause trouble? am i better sticking with british sellers?

Don't get it from America, they have orange tips to conform with law.

Japan is good, www.gunsnguys.com www.wgcshop.com

Obviously you will be hit by Import tax, customs is fine as they're clearly labled as toys/models.

It may be best buying from UK first, as if something goes wrong, it'll be a lot of hassle to send back to Japan.

Like mine, I was going to buy from Japan, glad I didn't now as I can send it back easily.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by Magsy
Does it play out quickly and restart? (5-10mins?) or do you face a long wait if you get shot early on?

Do you get idiots who refuse to acknowledge a hit?

Warmup/Warmdown games are usually 10 mins.

One hit dead.

Then we have hour long games, where if you're hit you respawn from a medic.

Some people don't take hits, but alert a marshall and they'll sort it out.

Soldato
OP
Last edited:
Soldato
OP
Originally posted by AcidHell2
what u dont have to wear full face mask :eek: in paintballing u do in case it hits u in the ear one broken ear drum. or whallops u in the mouth. Its surprising how many hits are landed around these dellicate places.

Each individual shot isn't as powerful as a paintball. So it doesn't cause as much damage.

But when my gun works, with its 12 rounds per second, it makes up for the pain in numbers :D

Soldato
OP
#

:)

well i think i would ware a full head mask. dont c the point in the risk. plus u look more mean. or maybe just a balacaver(spelling :() that would stop it, but still danm sting.

It doesn't hurt that much. I wore full face my first two goes, is really uncomfortable, hot and FOV is low. Bought myself some Guarder Glasses, so much better.

Edit : Under 16s its Full face mask.

Soldato
OP
doesnt say anything about gogles or do they come when u hire a gun?

Each event costs £18 per day to play (unless otherwise stated). That includes walk-on fee, insurance, tea’s, coffee etc.

If you wish to hire a gun, face mask etc then we can provide everything you need for a further £15.

From the costs page ;)

I bought myself some camoflage for when I first went, worth it so you dont stick out in the woods. :D

Most people are usually very helpful/friendly.

Soldato
OP
Skully, i've made my choices of weapons but is it best to go with Electric or gas or even spring?? I'm deffo getting the Super 90 but its only available as single action.

The Super 90 needs to be cocked after each shot and won't be that powerful.

Assault rifles are best to go for electric, gas is usually associated with Pistols or snipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom