Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
OP
Last edited:
Caporegime
Originally posted by Skully
Ok, I've made a video.

Rubbish quality as its done on my phone. You probably cant even see the BBs. Most of the time nothing is coming out, hence the problem :(

http://cgi.peddyr.plus.com/upload/userfiles/Skully/Video002.3gp

I don't know what codec you need as my Nokia Suite thing already installs it :confused:

Edit : Have been told you get a lot of text when clicking it rather than a link, so here it is zipped.

http://cgi.peddyr.plus.com/upload/userfiles/Skully/Video002.zip

hehe looks cool, i dont no if you no this but save you keep winding up the bb's yourself you can buy an electric gadget which clips on the bottom which winds them on for you :)

and easily detachable for when your clip runs out

Man of Honour
Originally posted by MATTeL
No.

A really close hit on bear skin will result in welts or possibly broken skin.

At worst it looks like a bug bite.

Safety glasses have to worn to protect the eyes.

Some people wear full face masks because they want to stay pretty or are shy.

So often the hits are so light you hear then rather than feel them

At close to mid range the sting like a really hard flick...

So NOT firearms are there is no explosive power
The ARE legally toys.

what u dont have to wear full face mask :eek: in paintballing u do in case it hits u in the ear one broken ear drum. or whallops u in the mouth. Its surprising how many hits are landed around these dellicate places.

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by AcidHell2
what u dont have to wear full face mask :eek: in paintballing u do in case it hits u in the ear one broken ear drum. or whallops u in the mouth. Its surprising how many hits are landed around these dellicate places.

Each individual shot isn't as powerful as a paintball. So it doesn't cause as much damage.

But when my gun works, with its 12 rounds per second, it makes up for the pain in numbers :D

Man of Honour
Originally posted by Skully
Each individual shot isn't as powerful as a paintball. So it doesn't cause as much damage.

But when my gun works, with its 12 rounds per second, it makes up for the pain in numbers :D
#

:)

well i think i would ware a full head mask. dont c the point in the risk. plus u look more mean. or maybe just a balacaver(spelling :() that would stop it, but still danm sting.

Caporegime
#

well i think i would ware a full head mask. dont c the point in the risk. plus u look more mean. or maybe just a balacaver(spelling :() that would stop it, but still danm sting.

most if not all sites say minimum face protection is googles but a lot have compulsory full face masks :)

Soldato
OP
#

It doesn't hurt that much. I wore full face my first two goes, is really uncomfortable, hot and FOV is low. Bought myself some Guarder Glasses, so much better.

Edit : Under 16s its Full face mask.

Man of Honour
Well i really want to go try it out, i *** paintaballing but thats really exspensive. So going to try and persade a couple of mates 2 go with me. do they give u overalls to wear or can u wear what u want as longs as u got goggles?

Thinking of going to fdragon valley as thats just across the border in scummy wales.

So any1 been there? whats good for beginers there sites confusing.. can any of those dates suitable for beginners. or are some of those more specialized??

www.dragonvalley.co.uk

doesnt say anything about gogles or do they come when u hire a gun?

Soldato
OP
doesnt say anything about gogles or do they come when u hire a gun?

Each event costs £18 per day to play (unless otherwise stated). That includes walk-on fee, insurance, tea’s, coffee etc.

If you wish to hire a gun, face mask etc then we can provide everything you need for a further £15.

From the costs page ;)

I bought myself some camoflage for when I first went, worth it so you dont stick out in the woods. :D

Most people are usually very helpful/friendly.

Associate
Full face masks are ok, but cumbersome. I have a scope atop my M4 so its difficult to use with a full face. I use goggles with a piece of camo cloth attached to the underside covering my face. Takes the sting out, breaks up the outline and still allows me to have a smoke :)

Soldato
A friend's....

post-2-1096580066.jpg

:D

Associate
I've been to sites where the marshalls carry guns, and if they see you get hit and you don't take it, they'll shoot you, if you still don't take it, they just continue to shoot you. :)

Soldato
Originally posted by TbirdX
I've been to sites where the marshalls carry guns, and if they see you get hit and you don't take it, they'll shoot you, if you still don't take it, they just continue to shoot you. :)

Shoot them back? Throw a brick at them? :p

Soldato
OP
Originally posted by castor troy
Skully, i've made my choices of weapons but is it best to go with Electric or gas or even spring?? I'm deffo getting the Super 90 but its only available as single action.

The Super 90 needs to be cocked after each shot and won't be that powerful.

Assault rifles are best to go for electric, gas is usually associated with Pistols or snipers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom