Looking for a new drawing tablet

Associate
Looking for a pen display drawing tablet of a price range of £300 - £600. I am a beginner and not very good at it yet, I like a pen display because I find one without a screen not comfortable to use.

I like it future proof, would like a 4k but I seem to see my budget will need to be higher really.

I heard to only to go with wacom but i find them overpriced. My graphics card is A gtx 690 but upgrading it a new pc in 6 to 7 months time with a gtx 1080 or a rtx 2080 (I think, bit hard to say at this time) im not sure if you need a powerful card for the tablet I asume it may need one if you do 3D work.

kind regards

Associate
as above really, I've always used Wacom, and do like them, but in the last little while huion has put out some really good stuff at decent prices. Their new Kamvas line looks really good feature wise :)

Underboss
Huion Kamvas GT 156HD (15.6") v2 gets my vote. I used a demo one recently and also tried the 185 but it doesn't have as many pressure levels (2048 vs 8192) which for the stuff I do is very helpful, if you wanted to max your budget the Kamvas GT 221 (21.5) can be had for around £600 and is a great piece of equipment. Both go on flash sale on Amazon quite often.

I can't see them being sold via OcUK so hopefully not breaking any rules - the wacoms that OcUK do are very nice but carry the premium pricetag.

Back
Top Bottom