Looking to buy a Gaming Pc

Associate
Hi All

im currently looking to buy a Gaming pc and looking for some help.
I want to use it to play games like call of duty, Valorant and all these types of games. I want it to be able to run at like 140fps if possible and a monitor with 144HZ as a minimum. was wondering if any recommendation which can achieve these.

Thanks

Hi, obviously as low as possible but I can go for around £1000. Not sure if that's doable or not. I can also buy parts and put it together if its cheaper.

Something like this would be good for around 1k;
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £1,042.90 (includes shipping: £28.02)​

You can get the 3600 cheaper at another site, which would bring it to around 1k exactly. I don't think a 1660 Super is going to give you exactly 140fps so you may have to dial back a couple settings but it will still be smooth on a 144hz monitor.

Sure, so the money saved from the monitor you could put into the graphics card and should be able to find a 2060 for around that price. It is black friday next week so you may be able to pick up a solid deal on a 2060, there are rumours of course of a 3060 as well but not sure on pricing etc on that.

If I upgrade the graphics card will that then be enough to run games like call of duty at around 120fps or would I need to further upgrade it to another one or is the 2060 one good enough

If I upgrade the graphics card will that then be enough to run games like call of duty at around 120fps or would I need to further upgrade it to another one or is the 2060 one good enough

Would also depend on what settings you want to use. The 2060 might struggle for 120fps at maxed out settings you might need a 30070 or better for that especially if you want ot use ray tracing.

Back
Top Bottom