Mac Gallery

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Mohinder said:
My new Macbook, running through my Samsung monitor. Going to get a Bluetooth keyboard when I get paid, this wired one's full of fag ash and sandwich crumbs anyway :/

I got the bottom spec one because with 2gig of ram in it it's plenty fast enough, all my stored stuff's on an external hard drive anyway, and I've never burnt a DVD in my life! It all goes on memory sticks for transporting and external hard drives for backup. £130 odd just wasn't worth it for a .16ghz powerboost :D

It's sitting on a Targus Podium notebook stand thingy, by the way. Not as posh as the Elevator, sadly, but still dead handy.

Nice one Mohinder!

Was wondering why you were selling your Mini! I was in shock!

Hope you enjoy it!

Glad to see you have the Wireless Mighty Mouse also! If you have a mac, get it everyone! It makes OS X so much more better!

Josh

Soldato
5bjoshua said:
Glad to see you have the Wireless Mighty Mouse also! If you have a mac, get it everyone! It makes OS X so much more better!
I'm undecided - I like the wired mighty mouse but the weight of the wireless one, and the annoying right click glitch, are getting on my thrups!

But my receiver for my MX1000 is quite far away and securely lodged there, so I'm still using the MM :D

Soldato
I love the mighty mouse, I couldn't decide weather to get one or not as I used to use one on my PC a while ago and didn't like the right click, but now I'm glad I got one :)

Soldato
The progression of my desktop... :)

Aug 06 - Macpro w/Dell24"
MyDesk20_08_06.sized.jpg

Dec 06 - 24" iMac + Macpro w/Dell24"
imac-macpro.jpg

July 07 - 24" iMac + Macpro w/2x Dell24" + 17" Macbook Pro Highres
DesktopJuly07.jpg

Im maybe going to need a bigger desk by Christmas... :p

Soldato
Awesome setup Mohinder and DreederOcUK :)

One question Mohinder, would it not be better to plug your USB devices into the keyboard rather than the MacBook? That way when you hook it up/unplug it, you only require to unplug/plug in 1 USB cable rather than more? Just a thought anway :)

I've just sold my MacBook to my girlfriend :( Might wait and see if the Mac Mini's get upgraded when Leopard hits the shelves. The Mac Pro's are ridiculously overpriced and there'd be no point getting an iMac as I have a 24" Dell :o

BeatMaster :D

Soldato
DreederOcUK said:
July 07 - 24" iMac + Macpro w/2x Dell24" + 17" Macbook Pro Highres
DesktopJuly07.jpg

Im maybe going to need a bigger desk by Christmas... :p

Nice one!

Hows it run aperture then after i worried you about mine being a bit jumpy?

You giving me your Mac Pro now then? So kind!

Josh

Soldato
BeatMaster said:
Awesome setup Mohinder and DreederOcUK :)

Ta :D I like it.

BeatMaster said:
One question Mohinder, would it not be better to plug your USB devices into the keyboard rather than the MacBook? That way when you hook it up/unplug it, you only require to unplug/plug in 1 USB cable rather than more? Just a thought anway :)

It's only two USB cables as it is. In one of the ports is the keyboard, and the other USB port goes to a powered USB hub that's on the wall just round the corner from the desk (you can see the cable going to it in the pics), the way that's situated means stuff in the shelving unit round the corner (printer, mouse receiver, external drive) can reach it, and I can plug stuff like cameras and MP3 players into it and plop them on the desk still.

Plus it keeps cables off my desk that way. The Macbook rarely leaves the desk to be honest. Most of the reason I went from the Mini to the Macbook was to get an extra screen, the portability is a rarely used bonus.

Soldato

This would be my 'setup' lol

Just an MacBook with wireless keyboard and a wired mouse.

Soon to be replaced with a new iMac!

Pictures when it arrives!

Soldato
Griffin Elevator I think. It's the replacement for the iCurve, which I heartily recommend having used one for over 12 months.

Spose I should really stick a couple of photo's up on here at some point.

V F

V F

Soldato
I'd love to say this was mine, but sadly it is not.
The thing that attracted me to this so much was his black glass desk. It screams of pure style! well more so elegant. :)
I wish I got black glass for mine instead of standard clear.

Some dude in Hong Kong.
24" 2.8GHz iMac | Powerbook G4 12" 1.5Ghz 1.25GB RAM 160GB HD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom