Mac to PC (I can't wait)

Soldato
My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £829.19 (includes shipping: £12.30)

would still wait for GTX 1660Ti tomorrow

vega will sound.. a little loud , pulse for a £270 is to long for that case but would work in other cases like H200 ( plus £45) etc

Soldato
Those CoolerMaster micro-ATX cases were great. Helped a friend to build in a very similar N200.

@EsaT - the CPU socket on the B450-I Aorus Pro Wifi is very high up the board so no chance of even a 140mm cooler conflicting with PCIe slot. Although an alternative cooler that is slightly smaller (like the Cryorig H7 Ultra) wouldn't be a bad thing in a cramped case. And I see that H7 Ultra doesn't conflict with RAM (didn't know).

Hmm, I'm starting to get a little confused with the options.

Last roll of the dice for me today. Ideally I'd just have a relatively small and simple case that fits MicroATX and a full length (and 2.5 form factor) gfx card. I personally am a little concerned about having something too small and think a Mid Tower is too big for my needs.

I actually think the Coolermaster Silencio 352 Micro ATX Case (i've put in a similar case for now), looks good, but it isn't on OC. So I'll buy that from elsewhere. For the rest of the items, does the following look ok? I'm not bothered about waiting for newer gfx cards.

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £833.40 (includes shipping: £12.60)

It's good. But modular not so important with the CoolerMaster so would get the BitFenix Formula 650W Gold.

Back
Top Bottom