MACRO cheats? No Recoil etc

Caporegime
I noticed a lot more users who are posting Twitch/Youtube videos clearly using No Recoil/Rapid Fire Macros or Cronus Zen? There was one guy who switched to every single gun type and it didn't move up, down, left or right when firing and the rapid fire rate was the same. And it looks like it's now something to do with this..

:mad:

Soldato
Call of Shame does a good job exposing a lot of these cheaters or at least highlighting the nonsense. I dont' play these competitive FPS any more as the companies behind them seem far too keen to prop up streamers even if they are caught repeatedly cheating by their own communities.

Caporegime
OP
Call of Shame does a good job exposing a lot of these cheaters or at least highlighting the nonsense.

Clipboard02.jpg

Just wonder how long before this gets banned? Personally Aim Assist should NEVER have been added to MP games

Caporegime
OP
macro/no recoil scripts have been on the go for as long as i can remember, and streamers will cheat/exploit to their hearts content so what's new?

Yes for mouse and keyboards, but this software is different... It emulates a controller via your keyboard which in turn enables AIM ASSIST

Soldato
Yes for mouse and keyboards, but this software is different... It emulates a controller via your keyboard which in turn enables AIM ASSIST
ah ok, interesting. no doubt the mainstream streamers will be fapping like deviants over this while screaming 'stream sniper' at everyone that kills them. so not much changes either way :p

Soldato
Yes and me, but I am thankful in a way. I feel I have a much more enjoyable and stress free time gamimg these days playing single player games and discovering genres I overlooked previously (CRPGs).
I went through that phase, CRPGs in particular, not finding much I feel like playing right now.

Soldato
I was going to post this yesterday when I watched Jack's video.

Never heard off this before then surprisingly and can see this being used more.
I'm sure it's detectable as you run a .exe in the background but the software is legitimate for remapping.

Associate
Same thing in every FPS. Either exploiting aim assist or configs to map the recoil; honestly don’t get it - you must have a really empty life to want to spend it doing this.

Apparently Valorant has virtually no cheaters because the anti-cheat is kernel level. Controversial but effective.

Associate
Same thing in every FPS. Either exploiting aim assist or configs to map the recoil; honestly don’t get it - you must have a really empty life to want to spend it doing this.

Apparently Valorant has virtually no cheaters because the anti-cheat is kernel level. Controversial but effective.

And there are still alternative ways to cheat in games like Valorant and all PC Fps games. Machine Learning image detection software trained on yolov4 and v5 models as well as Direct Memory Access via a 2nd pc/laptop running custom firmware.

Soldato
One of the main reasons cheaters get hammered in Valorant and LoL, is how Riot use player performance data. If you collect performance on players - even over a short period of time, you can measure their average skill level.

When the skill level of a specific player goes from an average skill level of 500, to 3000 over the course of 2-3 games (because they started using cheats), there's little need to detect any cheat programs or aimbots running in memory, or whether they're using some funny controller - they're just cheating, and they get banned.

Same with CSGO and spinbots - the cheating is so blatant and easy to detect with automation, you don't need humans to review it or double check - just ban them.

They used to do this in LoL - where players would simply create a new free account, Riot stopping banning them and just had the matchmaker put all of the suspect cheaters, bots and hackers on the same server, worked a treat.

Last edited:
Associate

Good, cheaters ruin games, especially fps.

Man of Honour
When the skill level of a specific player goes from an average skill level of 500, to 3000 over the course of 2-3 games (because they started using cheats), there's little need to detect any cheat programs or aimbots running in memory, or whether they're using some funny controller - they're just cheating, and they get banned.

Problem with stats is the potential for false positives - I remember jumping into Quake Live CA once against some decent level players and getting a lot of **** and attempts to vote kick me because I wasn't doing that great - hadn't played Quake 3/Live in like 2-3 years at that point or any FPS games for about 6+ months, then after a few rounds got my old game back and was wiping the floor with them - at which point they were claiming I'd turned on the cheats :s (first few games I struggled to get my LG accuracy above ~20% then once I was back in the old groove was hitting 40+%).

Many years ago I was involved with testing Punkbuster and stats wise no matter how good the analysis system was there was always at least 1 genuine player, etc. who'd trip the system unless you dialled it back to the point it was only detecting people with near if not pixel perfect aim/snapping to target. I doubt even these newer machine learning/AI systems will entirely fix that.

Last edited:
Associate
And there are still alternative ways to cheat in games like Valorant and all PC Fps games. Machine Learning image detection software trained on yolov4 and v5 models as well as Direct Memory Access via a 2nd pc/laptop running custom firmware.
Yea, I mean the only real way to do it is with data/metrics. OW are pretty good in terms of data tracking, whereas Apex is dismal.

Back
Top Bottom