Mafia - Forum game

Out of curiousity iviv (and jedi) is the intention to balance the game 50/50?

I think that's the ideal although it is difficult to judge as the balance is heavily influenced by the strength of the players. It seems it's much easier for scum to win when the standard of play is low, as players improve the balance will swing toward town so ideally the make up of the roles in the game should reflect the expected ability of the players

I think that's the ideal although it is difficult to judge as the balance is heavily influenced by the strength of the players. It seems it's much easier for scum to win when the standard of play is low, as players improve the balance will swing toward town so ideally the make up of the roles in the game should reflect the expected ability of the players
Assuming the mafia don't kill one another like the last game :D

Yes and no on the jailer. It is a combination doctor and role blocker, which solves the game breaking situation of a cop claiming his role day 1 and having the doctor protect him every night as he searches out the scum.

Doctors usually have a restriction preventing them protecting the same person twice in a row, or they can't protect themselves. In closed setups the scum can also kill someone other than the proclaimed Cop and raise suspicion that he was bussing a scumbro.

I'd be up for it, but both fortyseven and Malteser said the spectator doc that they probably wouldn't be playing again.

Hopefully they could be convinced otherwise... either way we are thin on the ground.

Back
Top Bottom