Mafia Trilogy Remaster

Soldato
OP
Depends how cheap. If you want something to plough through without thinking too much then yeah it's OK. The core combat and driving is pretty good. It's repetitive though.

I also couldn't get on with the graphics. They're oddly blurry or something.

Soldato
OP
Yeah the these guys can tank a headshot or two with weaker weapons, whilst at the same time being unphased enough to still be shooting you! I went onto Mafia 2 DE and on hard it's so much easier than Mafia 1 DE.

It is shorter thanks to the removal of Lucas' missions but there's actually quite a lot of content in Freeride mode now I've dug around a bit. Definitely going to put a few hours in to it and complete all the Freeride Extreme style missions (but they're just too diffiuclt on Classic mode for me so I've dropped it to normal).

Yep and even worse is that's the very first mission, very first thing you do and they take over the driving for you. A driving game where the game drives for you. Crazy. Luckily this was the only instance I can remember of this

Yeah it's not a very good first impression to be honest but I noticed the roadworks / ramps are highlighted on your map whenever you get a wanted level so that you can use the shortcut mechanic to lose a cop car (not that I ever needed to as they're pretty easy to shake regardless).

Soldato
OP
The loading boxes mission is replaced with the forced stealth mission in the docks. In the loading boxes mission you also (in the original) had to grab a truck that was driving around (best technique is to box it in on one of the narrow streets near where it unloads) and beat a guy for his papers. Then drive around the docks finding the right place to get the boxes, then the box loading, so a lot more invovled.

Back
Top Bottom