MAJOR Superpi - Survey

egt

egt

Associate
32M:

bang4buckgoodness5tb.jpg

Wise Guy
Soldato
Erm, weescott, a moent of your time please sir.

Vapo? methinks not, water, you stupid stupid aberdonian you, how dare you insult radbox mk2 by refering to it as a vapo :mad:

lol :p

Soldato
OP
Bundles said:
Erm, weescott, a moent of your time please sir.

Vapo? methinks not, water, you stupid stupid aberdonian you, how dare you insult radbox mk2 by refering to it as a vapo :mad:

lol :p

Aberdonian?:eek: I might live in Aberdeen but I most certainly not Aberdonian.

From now on you must address me as Sir weescott for that insult.

;) :p

egt

egt

Associate
Hi, weescott, are you still updating the tables? Here's my slight update with a completely air cooled system:

stable1m.jpg

egt

egt

Associate
welshtom said:
Thats an insane 1mb time egt !!!

Didn't think my 1m time was that good tbh, my 32m score was a lot harder to get :eek:

Strange thing is, i can't run 3Dmark at those CPU speeds, even though it's 32m stable :confused:

Last edited:
Soldato
welshtom said:
under 27 on any 939 chip is well decent. phase territory really. that ram is pulling your ass up sweet!!

its a good 2 seconds faster than my 3ghz run so yes, its a bit hot. Your ram is running at cas 2.5 over my cas 3 and 300mhz over my 230something.

Its an awesome clock basically.. what temps?

egt

egt

Associate
The CPU runs at 34 idle and rises to 54-55C while stress testing, thats with a TT BT. I've got a feeling my 480W Hyper PSU may be holding my system back a little because ive had to put the GFX card on its own cable to avoid crashes.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom